The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

Dear jazzers,

Here a new video out. For shure I could write a book on this guitar!

Best and take care.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Fred your playing and sound nice! It sounds listenable to my ears. You technique looks so controlled and what can someone say about a blond Super 400. Sometimes guitarist with lots of chops ( you got chops) get a bit into the diarrhea of notes and that can be a turn off. You did well.

User Info Menu

Thanks, great playing once again! People like you make us pedestrians shy to post any playing samples here. What struck me was the bright tone and much of the action in the high register. Surely no fret wear on your guitars where the cowboy chords are...

User Info Menu

Like I wrote on your YT channel. I really enjoy your playing. Do you do input all of the backing tracks into BnB, or is it one of the added styles? I have BnB and I'm wondering if I should add the Jazz package.

User Info Menu

So when's it coming out? I'm sure it would make a good read.

User Info Menu

What a great way to end my day - listening to great music played on a great guitar by a gifted and dedicated player. Thanks, Fred!

User Info Menu

Sounds great! With A Super 400, you can no longer blame the guitar as there is no higher pathway to sound!

User Info Menu

Very Nice! Thanks for posting.

User Info Menu

Sweet! They say that if you show up to a gig with a Super 400, expectations will be high. You will have no problems in that regard.....

User Info Menu

Dear archtopers (nothing against solid bodies

Thanks for your comments and support! It always pushes me to think delivering new videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitterbug
    Thanks, great playing once again! People like you make us pedestrians shy to post any playing samples here. What struck me was the bright tone and much of the action in the high register. Surely no fret wear on your guitars where the cowboy chords are...
    Indeed Mr Gitterburg. Actions in high register is fabulous. I have mounted TI Swing 12-50 which is less gauge than I usually have for this type of neck, and I must say they go very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Strbender
    Like I wrote on your YT channel. I really enjoy your playing. Do you do input all of the backing tracks into BnB, or is it one of the added styles? I have BnB and I'm wondering if I should add the Jazz package.
    High Stephen. Most, if not all my backing tracks, come from my personal J. Aebersold collection. I've always found them more vivid then BIAB or IReal backings.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopHeaven
    So when's it coming out? I'm sure it would make a good read.
    Actually, I have a CD that should come out just after Xmas...But It won't feature this S400 but my '40L5N and prewar ES-150 instead...Good trio album that I am very proud of.

Best and take care.

User Info Menu

Go big or go home. Smoking Fred !

User Info Menu

It does not get better than a Super 400

User Info Menu

Great job Fred !
    And good news you are using the ES150 and the L5N for your upcoming recording, they are my favorite !