The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 29 of 29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazz.fred
    Hi Arch,

I'm not in the market for a new guitar, but I'm curious. How much is L899 in real money (USD)? LOL
    High Fred

Real money? you mean that piece of paper your Government has been desperately trying to destroy, through wars, financial crashes and the rampant kleptocracy in your unaccountable elected officials? :-)))

Probably about $1400

:-))

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Para
    Keep an eye on the LGB30 tailpiece if you use heavy guage strings mine developed very faint hairline cracks at the hinge after a year, I was using TI flats 13-53, I replaced it with this.
    Thank you for the heads up. That's a nice looking tail piece!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopHeaven
    High Fred

Real money? you mean that piece of paper your Government has been desperately trying to destroy, through wars, financial crashes and the rampant kleptocracy in your unaccountable elected officials? :-)))

Probably about $1400

:-))
    Yeah, that's the one!

User Info Menu

How many times do you read where someone sold a guitar and then wished they had hung onto it? I had a nice AM93 I sold but now want another. I see there were some changes since it came out in 2011, the year I owned. I want to say the PUs are the same throughout but Ibanez just changed their name. More so I see the new ones since2014, (?), now have the Ebony fretboard. I've never had a Ebony FB but do like Rosewood. Is there a benefit in Ebony over Rosewood on the 93. Thanks