The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I have just acquired an '86 Sessionette 75. I'll be trying it out with my Fenix FAE8 with floater at my band rehearsal this week. Normally I take my MBIII.
    Does anyone else use one?
    CheersSessionette 75-20211120_004639-jpgSessionette 75-20211120_004514-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I used to have the twin speaker version.
    Sessionette 75.

Could never get on with it and sold it after several years. The day I sold it I finally figured out how to make it sound good but by then it was too late.
    They are really complicated to get the sweet spot ime but when you do, they sounds pretty good.
    you just have to turn them up really loud.

Persist with it you don’t get a sound you instantly like. They like to driven hard ime.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopHeaven
    I used to have the twin speaker version.
    Sessionette 75.

Could never get on with it and sold it after several years. The day I sold it I finally figured out how to make it sound good but by then it was too late.
    They are really complicated to get the sweet spot ime but when you do, they sounds pretty good.
    you just have to turn them up really loud.

Persist with it you don’t get a sound you instantly like. They like to driven hard ime.
    I've had the 90s version for over 10 years and always got a great sound from it. Been meaning to get the original version for its' compactness.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garybaldy
    I've had the 90s version for over 10 years and always got a great sound from it. Been meaning to get the original version for its' compactness.
    Ah ok, I had an 80's version.

User Info Menu

Looks like a lot of fun. Congratulations, and play it in good health!