The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Just received my used Quilter Highway 101 Mini Head.
    Quilter Highway 101 Mini Converting Little Jazz to a Cab-b478075e-8e8d-4081-98b3-2b09655dfc30-jpegQuilter Highway 101 Mini Converting Little Jazz to a Cab-702d07f1-5151-451b-ba7f-a1a6d55c4396-jpeg

I took my dead DV Mark Little Jazz and pulled the amp chassis and installed a speaker jack to convert it to an 8” cabinet. I really like the crispness with the small speaker. Set to the Tweed voicing it has just a hint of grit.

Great for on the go.
    Attached Images Attached Images Quilter Highway 101 Mini Converting Little Jazz to a Cab-9c911b51-0f8d-440e-9d4e-1bcb0abc9007-jpeg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I do hope the white guitar and cab will not clash with the black amp I am a big fan of the Quilter amps after acquiring one this summer, sounds great with that touch of grit. Good playing to you!

User Info Menu

Seems rather heretical, but whatever you need to do to get the sound you want is fine by me.

User Info Menu

Curious about the blood pressure monitor on the left…. Did that prove the DVMark as officially dead?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzkritter
    Curious about the blood pressure monitor on the left…. Did that prove the DVMark as officially dead?
    Yes, the DV Mark is clinically and most reliably dead.

Actually it is a byproduct of my open heart surgery a few months back. I have to log my vitals several times a day.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear your Little Jazz died.
    But glad you found new use for the cab.
    I think their ported 8" sounds pretty darn good !!!!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Play in good health Alder!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Longways to Go
    Sorry to hear your Little Jazz died.
    But glad you found new use for the cab.
    I think their ported 8" sounds pretty darn good !!!!
    It sounds great and it keeps it out of the landfill!

User Info Menu

Alder you take care, hope your recovery is ok!