The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11
    https://reverb.com/news/the-officia...dium=social&utm_campaign=blog-framptonpreview

Opens October 13th (which happens to be my wife's and my 37th wedding anniversary) and includes his Benedetto (4:23) and two Saga/Gitane Maccaferri Gypsy Jazz guitars, one of which he played on his Grammy winning album "Fingerprints", on the track "Souvenirs de Nos Pères (Memories of Our Fathers)" with John Jorgenson (4:35).

Last edited by Midnight Blues; 10-08-2021 at 09:54 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife MB

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopHeaven
    Happy Anniversary to you and your wife MB
    Thank you very much AH, that’s very kind of you and much appreciated!!!!

User Info Menu

I wonder if he's selling his Talk Box.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    I wonder if he's selling his Talk Box.
    Hope he at least offers a new tube.

Congrats and happy anniversary MB. My wife and I would have celebrated 34 years this year if we had stayed together. (As it was we stayed together long enough to make 4 wonderful kids, but unfortunately too long for me to get off easy on alimony.)

I admire all those who stick it out. (That sounded a little funny...)

Ahem.

Peter seems like a generally nice guy. I follow him a bit on Facebook, and always appreciate his thoughtful posts. Also, he looks very much these days like my best friend from high school, who didn't have long curly locks back in the day but now sports a bald head with a buzz cut around the ears and a bit of facial stubble from time to time like Peter's. My friend is a drummer, not guitarist, but his brother is an incredible guitarist from the Twin Cities.

[QUOTE=Woody Sound;1150968]I wonder if he's selling his Talk Box. [/QUOTE

LOL! He does have more than one, so you never know WS!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    Hope he at least offers a new tube.

Congrats and happy anniversary MB. My wife and I would have celebrated 34 years this year if we had stayed together. (As it was we stayed together long enough to make 4 wonderful kids, but unfortunately too long for me to get off easy on alimony.)

I admire all those who stick it out. (That sounded a little funny...)

Ahem.

Peter seems like a generally nice guy. I follow him a bit on Facebook, and always appreciate his thoughtful posts. Also, he looks very much these days like my best friend from high school, who didn't have long curly locks back in the day but now sports a bald head with a buzz cut around the ears and a bit of facial stubble from time to time like Peter's. My friend is a drummer, not guitarist, but his brother is an incredible guitarist from the Twin Cities.
    Why thank you very much DJ, that's quite kind and I do appreciate it very much!

My wife and I have been fortunate enough to meet Peter on a number of occasions over the years and he has always been complete gentleman. "They" say you should never meet your heroes and Peter Frampton has been mine since Humble Pie released "Humble Pie Performance Rockin' The Fillmore" back in '71 and I can confidently say that he is certainly the exception to that rule. It was because of that album and specifically his playing (along with his Les Paul, still my favorite guitar of all-time) on that album, that made we wanted to play guitar. I love Wes and Kenny Burrell (as does PF), but Mr. Frampton remains my all-time favorite guitarist.

Thank you again and

Looks like the shop opened around 11:00am EST. Although they were available a little while ago, looks like both Marshalls (1974X and JMP20 Lead & Bass) have sold. His Benedetto is going for $6.6K.

Benedetto, gone.

User Info Menu

When a purchase is completed does he say (in talkbox voice) "I want to thaaaank you!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Donplaysguitar
    When a purchase is completed does he say (in talkbox voice) "I want to thaaaank you!"?