The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

MB - Thanks for this exploration of a fine instrument. My CU24 has been my #1 since July of '86.*

The Hollowbody II broke new ground in portability, playability, and tonal range. You get some sweet, sweet tones from that beautiful instrument!

Congratulations on a modern classic, and play it in good health!

* As heard at the Soundcloud address in my sig: Playlist - UTONIA

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    MB - Thanks for this exploration of a fine instrument. My CU24 has been my #1 since July of '86.*

The Hollowbody II broke new ground in portability, playability, and tonal range. You get some sweet, sweet tones from that beautiful instrument!

Congratulations on a modern classic, and play it in good health!

Great to hear about your CU24..that's a good long relationship! Thanks for your very kind words, hope this finds you very well!

User Info Menu

Awesome guitar. Maybe I missed it in the vid, but what kind of strings are they?

User Info Menu

Well, now I want to see fender stratocaster and Gibson firebird Archtops.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74

Cool. I had an '86 C24 that I bought directly from Paul. The classic yellow vintage. What I never liked was that d*** "sweet switch" and no tone control. So several years ago I sold it for an *insane* amount of money and bought a new one with the blade and tone control at a fraction of the price. Then I sold THAT and bought a C24 Piezo at a price I couldn't resist, just because it wasn't marked "10 Top." Still a gorgeous flamed top, and it has the uncommon wide/thin neck carve I had been looking for. They are all awesome guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    Awesome guitar. Maybe I missed it in the vid, but what kind of strings are they?
    PRS shipped with .12s and a wound third

User Info Menu

It's a bucket list guitar for me. Maybe someday. The last one that popped up that I could afford was immediately snapped up and flipped. Still angry about that!

User Info Menu

This was a very cool demo. Never new about this model. I have to say your variety of tunes was really entertaining! Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by JSanta
    It's a bucket list guitar for me. Maybe someday. The last one that popped up that I could afford was immediately snapped up and flipped. Still angry about that!
    hope you find the right one someday!

Quote Originally Posted by skiboyny
    This was a very cool demo. Never new about this model. I have to say your variety of tunes was really entertaining! Thanks for posting this.
    thanks for sharing your time to check this out!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maplebaby
    PRS shipped with .12s and a wound third
    So is that what you have on it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    So is that what you have on it now?
    this video was shot with I think the original strings on the guitar .12s.