User Info Menu

When I bought the amp I thought the Blackface would be my default setting. Now that I've made videos with all three voices I'm really wondering. It still feels great in the room, like I'm playing a really nice old Princeton but especially for recording, the 61 Blonde voice has better balance and the 58 Tweed voice has more presence. I'm going to do one more demo with a single lick played through all three voices with the same settings but until then, here's the 65 Blackface voice with the same guitar as the first two demos.

Last edited by Jim Soloway; 09-18-2021 at 08:38 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jim: Just want to thank you for doing such great service to the community. Your clips have to be a huge help for folks here who are considering this amp. I look forward to hearing the 1 lick 3 voices demo!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft
    Jim: Just want to thank you for doing such great service to the community. Your clips have to be a huge help for folks here who are considering this amp. I look forward to hearing the 1 lick 3 voices demo!
    Thanks. It's been a lot of fun and very revealing. Keeping an open mind can be hard sometimes and my preferences have changed in the moment but really, I think that all three voices have value and the amp has turned out to be one of my favorite purchases of the last couple years.