The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

great post...:-)

User Info Menu

I just want to know where they go.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    I just want to know where they go.
    Yeah, just this week my wife found my stash of real tortoise shell picks that had been missing in our home and through two moves for over 30 years. Unfortunately there was only one heavy one left in there, the rest are thin or med. Now how the hell am I going to NOT lose that heavy one? I wish there were a phone app called "Find my Pick."

User Info Menu

I thought it was going to be a pic of a washing machine or dryer. that's were I get mine

User Info Menu

I have one of these in my collection...:-)

User Info Menu

I’ve switched to round picks.

Ever wonder where guitar picks come from?-576f2735-a6ad-4ab8-8695-0ac4dee1cbf3-jpeg

User Info Menu

Well that explains why they sometimes come flying out of the dryer as you remove clothes and towels.

User Info Menu

For real.

Ever wonder where guitar picks come from?-pick-maker-jpeg

User Info Menu

I remember being fascinated by all the different types and materials used to create guitar picks. From classic celluloid to modern innovations, there's a whole world of options out there!

By the way, if you're looking to explore the top 10 best guitar picks, you might want to check out some music gear websites or reviews from fellow guitar enthusiasts! They can provide some great insights and help you find the perfect pick for your playing style.
    Last edited by silviastar; 08-10-2023 at 07:09 AM.

User Info Menu

Ever wonder where guitar picks come from?-comb-rz-jpg
    According to the Dregni bio, if you're Django, you just break and end off of one of these.....

Sorry for the size and placement - could not edit.....

User Info Menu

I've seen my father use a tooth from a comb as a pick. We lived out in the country, and even in town it was hard to buy things like that. Wasn't much of a town, even though it was the county seat. The only place to buy records was at the drug store, which had a very small selection of pop hits. I don't even know where he bought the few actual picks he came by.