The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amberville
    Musicstore have a poor reputation for customer service. If it makes you feel any better they have just been fined millions for price fixing lol. (In cahoots with major brands and Thomann).
    Thanks for that Amberville. Not surprised - their attitude was 'tough' - telling me to take responsibility for UPS after they had taken my payment. I guess I fell for the marketed image - huge Amazon type HQ ++ Should have Googled them first. In future ( me )......................

Yes to Sonovente, Bax-Shop.fr and Woodbrass and for delivery DHL or pick up package from a local relay point.

No to Thomman ( sadly ) now that after eighteen years their paranoid bank has decided it doeesn't like my Mastercard. Strange, because my bank and agree that it has no problems attached to it! UPS ( lousy and lazy local couriers here too ).

Will try to go 'local' in future too.

Thanks to all for their input.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat

No to Thomman ( sadly ) now that after eighteen years their paranoid bank has decided it doeesn't like my Mastercard. Strange, because my bank and agree that it has no problems attached to it! UPS ( lousy and lazy local couriers here too ).

Will try to go 'local' in future too.

Thanks to all for their input.
    Pretty sure they‘ll solve the problem if you tell them. I agree, they’re really big and even if I‘d like to support local dealers I dig Thomann. The best customer service I‘ve ever experienced. They really really take care of their customers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amberville
    Musicstore have a poor reputation for customer service. If it makes you feel any better they have just been fined millions for price fixing lol. (In cahoots with major brands and Thomann).
    Bingo!

Yamaha, Roland, Fender, Thomann and Music Store fined total of €21m for price-fixing | MusicTech

User Info Menu

The remaining independent music stores must be celebrating this as a bittersweet revenge. It was Thomann in the first place that ruined their business by selling so cheap that even gear manufacturers could not understand how that was possible.

User Info Menu

For Thomann the fine is nothing more than a drop in the ocean but Music Store might suffer substantially.