The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Click-bait! I was wondering which "headless" you would get, and then ...

[Wonderful playing as always!]

User Info Menu

Hahaha clever one

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

LOL! Great playing as always!

User Info Menu

Thanks!

User Info Menu

New guitar, huh? I haven't seen the semi before, but I admit I haven't been looking much here lately.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    New guitar, huh? I haven't seen the semi before, but I admit I haven't been looking much here lately.
    I’ve had this one for more than 4 years! You need to get out more! This is my first time going headless, so I hope you won’t get any wrong ideas about me.

User Info Menu

Maybe I haven't been paying sufficient attention. My wife complains about that. I've seen the hollow one, and perhaps I just assumed it was always the same guitar. Lucky man to have two. You play them both well.

User Info Menu

You are giving me nightmares about this fellow from Sekiro.

Can't get over the very nice tone you got out of the Ribbecke. Pyramid Handpolished Nickel Classics? What is the signal chain viz. effects, amp, D.I, etc.?

Great playing, too!

User Info Menu

You forgot to cut your guitar head...anyway great sound and playing...:-)
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

I had a headless guitar once but my guitar tech glued the head back on my 69 SG. It's been fine ever since. Nice playing and tone.
    Thanks John

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky

You are giving me nightmares about this fellow from Sekiro.

Can't get over the very nice tone you got out of the Ribbecke. Pyramid Handpolished Nickel Classics? What is the signal chain viz. effects, amp, D.I, etc.?

Great playing, too!
    Thanks Jeff, the Ribbecke Testadura-MK is strung with pyramid classic nickel rounds .012 plugged into a roland microcube bass rx amp with its built in stereo reverb. Mic’d with a stereo mic in the amp and a large diaphragm condenser near the guitar body. I add Altaverb and waves spacial enhancements in the DAW mix. Video is a completely separate signal chain combined at the end.