Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Mike, thanks for loaning me this Ibanez GB200. It's fabulous having an arch top in the house. These are really nice guitars. This is an '07 model that plays as good as new. Well, there's nothing better to put on a GB200 than a pair GB 0.14's. Yes indeed. Let the party begin!




















  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #2













  4. #3

    User Info Menu

    Beautiful, George Benson and Ibanez sure know how to make a great guitar, GOODONYA!

  5. #4

    User Info Menu

    Those Ibanez prestige models are so stinking nice and they never fucked up with any of the guitars for George ever he is there longest endorser since 1977

  6. #5

    User Info Menu

    Awesome GB200 and photography!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Crm114
    Those Ibanez prestige models are so stinking nice and they never fucked up with any of the guitars for George ever he is there longest endorser since 1977
    Thank you BM! It's truly an outstanding arch top. I had no idea Ibanez even built these!

  8. #7

    User Info Menu

    Well man I couldn’t see you’re not having something to play that’s just bullshit and I figured that Yhe GB200 would be a good thing for you
    Size wise it’s perfect and tone wise in a gorgeous package - the build quality are just amazinH
    i know you’re going to be having a good time with her brother

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Crm114
    Well man I couldn’t see you’re not having something to play that’s just bullshit and I figured that Yhe GB200 would be a good thing for you
    Size wise it’s perfect and tone wise in a gorgeous package - the build quality are just amazinH
    i know you’re going to be having a good time with her brother
    Still, that was genuinely kind of you. The size is absolutely perfect. And photos don't do this guitar justice. Time to get my 'breezin' on! Here's my favorite GB tune.


  10. #9
    The tailpiece and bridge are each very stunning!


  11. #10

    User Info Menu


  12. #11
    Notice the detail in the headstock I couldn't capture in the darkroom.


  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crm114
    What's going' on BELFAST! That's one kewl video. Oh, what's he playing? A GB200!

  14. #13

    User Info Menu

    Flat out gorgeous! Congratulations, and play it in good health!

  15. #14
    Bad Benson is a good one.

  16. #15

    User Info Menu

    2B, your pics do a guitar as much justice as anyone can, and it is a charmer!

  17. #16

    User Info Menu

    Stunningly beautiful.

  18. #17

    User Info Menu

    Apart from some decorative features, how much different is this model from the Ibanez AF200-BS Prestige. There's one of the latter for sale here: Ibanez AF200-BS Prestige Brown Sunburst | DV247 | en-GB

  19. #18

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Apart from some decorative features, how much different is this model from the Ibanez AF200-BS Prestige. There's one of the latter for sale here: Ibanez AF200-BS Prestige Brown Sunburst | DV247 | en-GB
    Aside from the soundhole shape and the tailpiece and the decorative details you mention it looks to me like the guitar proper is the same or very close. I would rejoice at finding either one under the Yuletide tree.

  20. #19

    User Info Menu

    Oh yeah !!!!

  21. #20

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Crm114
    Size wise it’s perfect
    Would that be a 14" lower bout? That size would be perfect for me.

  22. #21

    User Info Menu

    Nope, it’s a 16 inch lower bout

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug B
    Would that be a 14" lower bout? That size would be perfect for me.

  23. #22

    User Info Menu

    This is my other GB 200 it’s incredibly minty
    Ibanez GB200-be6513d8-03e3-49ca-a8c3-e12a1f99cd1b-jpegIbanez GB200-efbc8bf6-48af-4614-b33e-dff5939c6749-jpegIbanez GB200-35e032a5-2100-4158-b69e-1f87a7c87ed8-jpegIbanez GB200-39b510e5-a4a1-49b5-8333-2307455e46e6-jpegIbanez GB200-85aea8bc-462d-41a6-bc4b-fd04ff2e7878-jpeg

  24. #23

    User Info Menu

    Here’s the rest of the pictures I got to say the next round these are so nice
    Ibanez GB200-35c0b426-043f-494d-aa49-44425c99376e-jpegIbanez GB200-76161899-8a34-4342-96f7-46b9b30bc069-jpegIbanez GB200-eefaad4f-f4c3-4652-9024-36f2ab7cde3d-jpegIbanez GB200-8912f3b9-e207-4757-b6db-910a8ae465fa-jpeg

  25. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug B
    Would that be a 14" lower bout? That size would be perfect for me.
    16 3/8”

    Ibanez GB200-9f962499-acae-4b59-9d6b-0b0cc2781de4-jpg

  26. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Grass
    2B, your pics do a guitar as much justice as anyone can, and it is a charmer!
    Thx MG. She’s a very comfortable and prodigious player. I’ve not had a guitar this comfortable in a long time. And the woods are stunning!

    Ibanez GB200-f08dfd9b-f9a0-4e9c-86c2-3d403cb304bd-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Ibanez GB200-6c267aa2-fcee-48bd-bb41-7e72a5835f99-jpg