The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 83 of 83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Epifan
    Hi Folks !

It finally happened and took the plunge and I have to say this guitar sings.
    For the price and being Canadian made, I can’t say enough good things about it.
    It fits me like a glove playing it and the sound is just unbelievable.
    I see there has been much said about Godin here on the forum but I just had to chime in on it.
    My first introduction to this guitar was at a Tony Bennett concert with Gray Sargent and was just bowled over on the tone he had. I feel proud this guitar is played by a guitarist at this level and that it’s Canadian made.
    All things considered my other choice for a Jazz box was an Ibanez AF95 and I’m glad I made the right choice at least for me.
    Cheers and stay safe !
    Pics, Please!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great guitars. Enjoy it!

User Info Menu

Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II-5cbe0942-a7a0-4c15-b98c-9aa2ded6c545-jpeg
    There ya go !!

User Info Menu

Congrats! I had one of the single pickup models and it was indeed a great box. I actually sold mine to buy an AF95 which I actually liked more for what I was wanting at the time. The Kingpin was awesome though. Loved the weight and neck. Have fun with it!

User Info Menu

I can confirm, Godin has soul compared to Ibanez, great choice. (for the record, I had no chance to try pricier Ibanez guitars, so this is only about Artcore)

User Info Menu

Congrats! I have the single P90 version. I put flatwound 13s on it, very happy with both the acoustic and electric sound. Plays like butter.

User Info Menu

I still want the single P90 version... someday...

User Info Menu

There's one for sale locally for $750. A reasonable price I guess for the 2-pickup model. I don't need another guitar, but miss my old Kingpin (single-PU) and wouldn't mind another.