The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 65 of 65

User Info Menu

Aww.. thank you buddy.
    Ya know, Vinny told me you are one heck of a player. And just as nice and gracious a guy..
    I love playing and showing off my guitars. I get 1000% more joy out of this than anyone else.
    Thank you Sky. You are one of the great ones.
    JD

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

+1 Steve

User Info Menu

So addicted to Wally's Waltz....but who IS Wally?

User Info Menu

Wally Ballou – Johnny Smith's Yorkshire terrier, according to someone on YouTube. Wally Ballou was the name of the inept news reporter on the Bob and Ray show.

User Info Menu

When I play, my dog would whine and whimper, the cat ran and hid under the barn, and the horses ran around snorting and rearing like it was about to thunder. Not the most positive feedback ever!

But your playing would soothe any beast, savage or not.

User Info Menu

Joe,

Bravo!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Litterick
    Wally Ballou – Johnny Smith's Yorkshire terrier, according to someone on YouTube. Wally Ballou was the name of the inept news reporter on the Bob and Ray show.
    Someone on the internets sez it ain't so doesn't make it ain't so.

User Info Menu

Of course not, which is why I said the source was someone on YouTube. What more could I do?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fretz
    Someone on the internets sez it ain't so doesn't make it ain't so.

User Info Menu

FYI - because of reasons that I concur with, Joe has left the forum.
    The drama and back biting became too much.
    He is much happier now. As a dear friend I must say he made the right call. He is much happier now.
    He will continue to read here but not post.
    He is on a much higher spiritual plateau now and had to cut the rope to certain negativities.
    Joe is growing in the grace of the Almighty. Amen to that.
    His guitar skills will grow leaps and bounds.
    He is my brother from a different mother. The dearest of friends.
    We will be Bro’s for eternity.
    He will always answer a pm.

User Info Menu

I am very sorry to hear that. I must've missed the drama and backbiting somehow; I never noticed it but then there were probably a lot of threads Joe was involved with that I skipped. But if something is taking the quality of your life down there's not much reason to continue to engage with it, if you have any choice in the matter.

I will miss Joe here; his heart seems to be in the right place and I always enjoy both his guitars and his playing. Hopefully he'll keep posting on YouTube. Best wishes to him for happiness, health and beautiful guitars and music!

User Info Menu

Never saw any of those threads apparently. Sad to hear about as Joe is one of THE main reasons to be around this forum.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I am very sorry to hear this, though hardly shocked or even surprised. We seem to have acquired some trollish personalities that can be rankling if you bother to read them, which I no longer do. I don't bother with the "ignore" button, though perhaps I should - it would give the moderators a time-saving device - but so far I just don't read stuff from certain posters, regardless of their current screen name(s).
    Joe is a good and decent man, and a great guitar playerI I miss him already.

User Info Menu

C74 you are one of the very best here and always have been.

Joe just got a new axe. He is a happy camper.

User Info Menu

Joe has long been among my all time favorite folks on this forum. I bought 2 guitars from him and found him a man of integrity and good humor, as well as a man of great talent and dedication to this music.

I'll miss him and hope for a return when it's best for him to do so.