The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

For those who have not yet lost the will to live , the images now appear at the end of the 'How to add images to your post' posting in the.....................Announcements, Suggestions & Forum Help section.

Thanks.

David

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I’ll help ya:

User Info Menu

I am using the Tapatalk-app and posting pictures has also become more difficult with that... nowadays it first gives an error but when you try again it works.

I had to download your pictures on my phone first and then upload them here and because I use the free version they became smaller... ah, well, they are in your post now

Anyways: great looking guitar! Enjoy it in good health!

User Info Menu

Happy New Guitar Day David! I know it's been a bit of a search and I'm glad you found one that you like. Beautiful finish! As an AR 372 owner myself I'm sure you'll enjoy this for years to come.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay
    I am using the Tapatalk-app and posting pictures has also become more difficult with that... nowadays it first gives an error but when you try again it works.

I had to download your pictures on my phone first and then upload them here and because I use the free version they became smaller... ah, well, they are in your post now

Anyways: great looking guitar! Enjoy it in good health!
    Thanks Little Jay - sorry to cuase you the work!

Thanks again,

David

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    Happy New Guitar Day David! I know it's been a bit of a search and I'm glad you found one that you like. Beautiful finish! As an AR 372 owner myself I'm sure you'll enjoy this for years to come.
    Thanks Tommo. Glad you like it. Your input and video(s) finally decided me. Am definitely drwan to pick it up and play - often. Amazing value.

Thanks again,

David

User Info Menu

Sweet! Nice to see it, love the finish...enjoy!!!

User Info Menu

It's a beautiful guitar! Congratulations, and play it in good health!

And kudos to Jay for faciltating this joyous occasion!