The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

Think these came up in this forum a year or so ago. I’ve been marketing tracked for a year. Finally gave in. I do like it but feel I must warn people the assembly instructions are unsafe. Remove the packing and bolt the seat to the mechanism. All the pictures show the longer bottom feet in front. Cool! Built in footrest. However the longer feet are a cantilever support. If not in the back then when you plop your butt down you’ll tip over backwards. NCD - Pick n Glide-b0d508d5-1ea7-4e92-84b6-80c54479c03a-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thanks for the warning! Looks comfortable.

User Info Menu

I got one of these for my ex-wife when she was pregnant with our first. Lasted through 4 pregnancies!

Ours was made by the Amish in SE MN.

BTW, wherever you are, I wish I was there. It's finally warming up to a balmy 50 here in the Midwest, but the only liquid water around is snowmelt and a little too cold for swimming right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    I got one of these for my ex-wife when she was pregnant with our first. Lasted through 4 pregnancies!

Ours was made by the Amish in SE MN.

BTW, wherever you are, I wish I was there. It's finally warming up to a balmy 50 here in the Midwest, but the only liquid water around is snowmelt and a little too cold for swimming right now...
    I can’t find any manufacturer info, not even country of origin. Low 80s here in Phoenix this week. Spring has sprung.

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting. I had wondered about those.
    Good to know the instructions contain mistakes.
    Other than that, would you recommend the chair to a friend (or a fellow guitar player you know online)?

User Info Menu

Hmm. There are 40% negative reviews on Amazon. And only one 5 star.
    Amazon.com

User Info Menu

I see 6 5-star ratings. The ratings are all over the place, several complaining that the color doesn't match the picture, which will never happen because every monitor is different. I don't need one, but if I did I wouldn't rely solely on Amazon reviews. Nor would I buy it from Amazon.

User Info Menu

Always wanted one. We have 2 of the exact same design, but with arms, in our family room, in front of the fireplace, and I love them. But the arms are of course not conducive to playing guitar.

User Info Menu

Is the chair silent enough to use while recording?

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    I haven’t tried recording but haven’t heard anything.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    My gliders are silent. Same design as Pick-n-Glider.

NCD - Pick n Glide-jpg

User Info Menu

That's a beauty! Enjoy it in good health!

User Info Menu

Enjoy it! Those are great chairs. I’ve had one for about 6 years and it still glides smoothly and quietly.

My only complaint with it is that my wife keeps threatening to steal it because it’s so comfortable.