1. #1

    User Info Menu

    So dumb it’s brilliant...

    “Unfinished—does it come with strings?”

    ”What kind of pickups has it got?”

    “Nitro or poly finish?”

    At least there are plenty of pictures.

    Hand Made Les Paul Unfinished | I'm Not The Real Charles | Reverb

  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #2

    User Info Menu

    That's a lot of dough for a piece of firewood.

  4. #3

    User Info Menu

    Well I expect it will move fast. Price has dropped from $12,000 to just $115. I mean, who can resist it at this price?

  5. #4

    User Info Menu

    He should have advertised it as an unfinished Chapman Stick.

  6. #5

    User Info Menu

    I think the funniest, how the item description starts, the very first sentence:

    "I don't know much about this item,"

  7. #6

    User Info Menu

    Maybe it was used by Jack White? He could probably double the asking price.


  8. #7

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor
    I think the funniest, how the item description starts, the very first sentence:

    "I don't know much about this item,"

    This isn't bad either especially in contxt of the above sentence:

    "The guy who made this clearly knew what he was doing."

  9. #8

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    This isn't bad either especially in contxt of the above sentence:

    "The guy who made this clearly knew what he was doing."
    Yes I understand that, but still funnny.
    Btw in real life situations I prefer scenarios, when the seller is way more competent (regarding the product) than I am. If I have doubts about seller competence I consider it a very bad sign.

  10. #9

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor
    Yes I understand that, but still funnny.
    Btw in real life situations I prefer scenarios, when the seller is way more competent (regarding the product) than I am. If I have doubts about seller competence I consider it a very bad sign.
    Although...

    Back when I bought and sold a lot of antiques, I scored some really good deals from people who didn't know what they had.

    One clue was misspelling the name. I used to search for misspelled names and low-bid those. I'm sure they wondered why no one was bidding on their item...