The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

Am I a sucker if I don't do this? I got offered an Ibanez AG85 (the older model with Bubinga wood) for $100.00. I don't need a new guitar but it seems like a great deal haha!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Go for it! It's a GB in the rough.

User Info Menu

100 bucks? No-brainer...

Quote Originally Posted by zboom19
    Am I a sucker if I don't do this? I got offered an Ibanez AG85 (the older model with Bubinga wood) for $100.00. I don't need a new guitar but it seems like a great deal haha!

Get it and turn it into a George benson tribute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by silvertonebetty
    Get it and turn it into a George benson tribute

How would you recommend doing that? And what do you think it might cost to do so?

User Info Menu

Good deal, for your collection or for some lucky person who would play the hell out of it.
    If you're not going to actually play it and do it justice, take that money and put it in a jar. Do that every time you're tempted by a bargain for bargain's sake and one day you'll see a Sadowsky 15" cross your path and you'll be free and clear to jump on that.
    You can find those Ibanez'es on Ebay and it's not a "deal of a lifetime", just a scratch for the insatiable itch of the guitar lover.
    Make beautiful music with what you have. You can have twice the rush without even having to wait for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by zboom19
    How would you recommend doing that? And what do you think it might cost to do so?

Mostly electronics and I’m not sure how much the pickups would cost

User Info Menu

Buy it, play it like it is, and if you don't like it, sell it for $200
    And hurry up ! At that price it will not stay long

User Info Menu

You really cant go wrong for 100$. I mean what else can we go out and spend on these days lol.
    i have an AG 95, its a comfy neat size, great couch guitar, and yep a kind of baby GB10.

User Info Menu

That's four delivery pizzas with tip, to put it in perspective.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzkritter
    You really cant go wrong for 100$. I mean what else can we go out and spend on these days lol.
    i have an AG 95, its a comfy neat size, great couch guitar, and yep a kind of baby GB10.
    I have an AG-95, as well. You would be hard pressed to find a better guitar at three times the money. My AG is a keeper.

User Info Menu

Can't go wrong at that price (assuming it doesn't need major work)!