The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Just doing some testing this afternoon and I think this sounds pretty good. It's the line out on Milkman amp (including the verb and trem) with the speaker sim turned of and the Lancaster Pulse providing IR's for the speakers. The actual IR's are the Line 6 Allure 59 Tweed P10N and the Roland JC SM21. The guitar is the Ozkarpat.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautifull.

User Info Menu

Sounds wonderful.

User Info Menu

Sounds so right! That's sweet balm for tired ears.

User Info Menu

In my youth (1960s and even earlier), mature folks abhorred the sound of an electric guitar. They had never heard anything like this!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gitterbug
    In my youth (1960s and even earlier), mature folks abhorred the sound of an electric guitar. They had never heard anything like this!
    Thanks (and to all). I've been playing mostly electric since I was about 12 (and that was 1964) and I've been on this particular musical path for much of that time. I sometimes wish that I was able to find happiness with an acoustic. It would make my life a lot easier but it just feels natural to me to do it this way.

As for the recording ... I always listen again the next day to get a little more objectivity and what that delayed listen told me was that while I finally seem to have the bass under control, I probably should have boosted the highs bit. Honestly, I'm not a very knowledgeable or good engineer but I am absurdly persistent, and very slowly I feel like I'm finally getting close to where I need to be with this.

Thanks for listening and hopefully the next one will be the full tune.