The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This came up as a viable alternative to a hardware modeler in a conversation about amplification a while ago and I know a few people here have given this a try. They have a 14 day free trial, so I downloaded it last night and gave it a try this morning. Here's a first sample of the results. Pretty good I think.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jim your last rig sounded great! At our age and application for a clean direct to recording most of these gadgets are moot.
    But like you and many others here, we're gear chasers! And given the current lockdown restrictions, it gives us something to do,LOL !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57
    Jim your last rig sounded great! At our age and application for a clean direct to recording most of these gadgets are moot.
    But like you and many others here, we're gear chasers! And given the current lockdown restrictions, it gives us something to do,LOL !
    You're definitely right about finding things to do. I've just spent the last few minutes reviewing some recording I did in April with the Emerald plugged straight into the interface and it sounds great. Time for me to actually finish the album I worked on so hard last spring and to accept that some of what I did in those sessions is probably as good as I'm going to get it.
    Last edited by Jim Soloway; 11-30-2020 at 09:50 PM.

User Info Menu

Knowing when to just call it done is 90% of actually getting the thing out. Held up Allan Holdsworth for years at a time because he could never reach the point where he was satisfied with it.

User Info Menu

That sounds really beautiful! Exquisite. I might say that about most of your recordings but stil you proved a concept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk