The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I recorded it on new Movavi editor-video editor.
    It has some audio tools.
    what do you think?
    Box
    Last edited by kris; 11-29-2020 at 06:18 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's a strat?? If so great use of audio tools, nice job on the tune as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skiboyny
    That's a strat?? If so great use of audio tools, nice job on the tune as well.
    Thanks.
    It is Strat.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

Hi Kris. I think it sounds great -- your playing too! I didn't know about Movavi. It looks like a pretty cool software and app. Thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, did you do the recording using your computer or via the iPhone app? If your computer, Windows or Mac?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by archtopeddy
    Hi Kris. I think it sounds great -- your playing too! I didn't know about Movavi. It looks like a pretty cool software and app. Thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, did you do the recording using your computer or via the iPhone app? If your computer, Windows or Mac?
    Hi,
    This recording I did on my old computer.
    PC Windows 7.
    Backing track is going to AER amp aux input and guitar is going to the same amp input.You can experiment with balance on the amp.
    I use old Koss mic with small jack directly to the comp.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    Hi,
    This recording I did on my old computer.
    PC Windows 7.
    Backing track is going to AER amp aux input and guitar is going to the same amp input.You can experiment with balance on the amp.
    I use old Koss mic with small jack directly to the comp.
    Best
    Kris
    Thanks Kris for the info. Gotta love it -- a Strat into an AER. I have an AER too so I know that it would work just fine. They are very solid amps indeed!