The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Eastman AR380 CE John Pisano Model-dsc_0298-jpg

I have been gassing after one of these for a while. Shallow, I know, but I think they look great. I previously owned an AR403 and always regret selling it. But I could never quite justify the cost of a new 380 without trying one first - difficult under current circumstances. Now this one came up on ebay at a reasonable and I was smitten. It arrived well set up and plays beautifully. Although it is quite bright, I am getting some nice tones by playing with the amp EQ and enjoy the versatility it offers.
    Attached Images Attached Images Eastman AR380 CE John Pisano Model-dsc_0299-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice! I certainly love my Eastmans.

Play the heck out of it!

User Info Menu

Beautiful - enjoy in good health!

User Info Menu

Those are great guitars. Congratulations.

User Info Menu

Beautiful !
    This must be an upgrade compared to my AR503CE !
    I guess the acooustic sound you get fromm it is nice too
    Congrats !

User Info Menu

In these trying times I celebrate all NGD’s. Beautiful guitar! Congratulations!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newsense
    Eastman AR380 CE John Pisano Model-dsc_0298-jpg

I have been gassing after one of these for a while. Shallow, I know, but I think they look great. I previously owned an AR403 and always regret selling it. But I could never quite justify the cost of a new 380 without trying one first - difficult under current circumstances. Now this one came up on ebay at a reasonable and I was smitten. It arrived well set up and plays beautifully. Although it is quite bright, I am getting some nice tones by playing with the amp EQ and enjoy the versatility it offers.
    I recently stumbled upon this" ?? thai ar 380 - YouTube which I think is the nicest tone for this guitar and makes me get a serious bout of GAS big time.

Ray