The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

https://www.guitarfetish.com/LIMITED...s_p_35595.html

(No financial interest). I went ahead and took the risk. I ordered one when it was $129. Some finish flaws for sure, and adjusting was needed. A couple of fret adjustments were needed, but it was amazing! I don't know what the pickups are, but they sound great! There is a wide range of tones; more than I ever expected. I would not hesitate to use it on a gig. Sounds great through pedals or directly in the amp.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rsclosson
    LIMITED OPPORTUNITY- Semi Hollow SETNECK BELOW COST! Cherry Red Two Humbuckers

(No financial interest). I went ahead and took the risk. I ordered one when it was $129. Some finish flaws for sure, and adjusting was needed. A couple of fret adjustments were needed, but it was amazing! I don't know what the pickups are, but they sound great! There is a wide range of tones; more than I ever expected. I would not hesitate to use it on a gig. Sounds great through pedals or directly in the amp.
    I pulled the trigger. I live in the mountains of Pa. and burn wood most of the time in winter, so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a beater. I scrolled down and saw the 129 deal so I went with that. Just under 160 with shipping. Thanks for the info.

User Info Menu

Looks not too shabby - glad you like it!

User Info Menu

Interesting !
    But shipment costs and taxes to get it in Europe would certainly nearly double the price
    Otherwise I might have been tempted !

User Info Menu

Shipping Weight- Item ships as "Oversized"- billed as 43 lbs
    Making money on shipping, apparently. I truly hope the guitar doesn't weight 43 pounds. And that weight is without a case. Squeezing every penny, as many hidden ways as possible.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Wow. Those are astounding deals for what is likely a pretty decent guitar.

The guitar is amazing for that price. While I didn't get it to replace any of my guitars, I would happily play it at an outddoor gig, a jam session or any other place I would fear to take my good axe.
    The price is not a reflection of the sound or playability

User Info Menu

Will someone import these in Europe ?
    (Or is someone already doing it and selling it for 4-500 € ? )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 339 in june
    Will someone import these in Europe ?
    there's the harley benton HB-35 CH from thomann...159 euros!

cheers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by neatomic
    there's the harley benton HB-35 CH from thomann...159 euros!

cheers
    Thanks for the tip !

Funny that it appears to be 189 Euros for me when I look at Thomann website.
    Once again you discover that numbers are not hard science !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 339 in june
    Thanks for the tip !

Funny that it appears to be 189 Euros for me when I look at Thomann website.
    Once again you discover that numbers are not hard science !
    Prices quoted on Thomann take off the sales tax/VAT if shipping destination is outside the EC, most likely explains the difference