The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Does anyone know who makes a short scale 100% acoustic guitar--ideal would be a scale length of 23 1/2" but could go longer--body width 3" or less--22 frets would be ideal but not crucial. PM me if you happen to to have one for sale with details / photos price. UK only.

Thanks.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Do you mean archtop? Or flattop?

User Info Menu

Emerald X7. 24" scale length. Available in an acoustic only version. A brilliant neck joint gives it outstanding access up to the 17 fret and a real joy to play.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    Emerald X7. 24" scale length. Available in an acoustic only version. A brilliant neck joint gives it outstanding access up to the 17 fret and a real joy to play.
    Interesting that these folks offer 25.5 or 24 inch scales with nothing in between. Cool concept though.

User Info Menu

Lava Me 2

Nut width 1.69 inches / Scale Length 23.62 inches

"With the FreeBoost technology, you can now produce effects like Reverb, Delay and Chorus without plugging into the amp."

Archtop or Flattop.

User Info Menu

Taylor GS Mini. 23.5” 14th body join. No cut away. No one would brag about the tone on this back and side laminate, excuse me layered, but the no brace rounded back makes it very loud and a hoot to play. Lots of used available on this best selling guitar in the world.