nice sounding Tele HB.,nice playing.
    Best
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    nice sounding Tele HB.,nice playing.
    Best
    Kris
    Thanks a lot man!

Yeah it is a great guitar considering it only cost around $100.

User Info Menu

Responding to your video title - 'Does it work'? Yes it most definitely does. Just surprised that only Kris has responded. Maybe everyone is stunned by the value for money - or maybe your excellent playing!

On the other hand, how can any guitar have proper street cred (sic) at that price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to spend more, clearly

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Responding to your video title - 'Does it work'? Yes it most definitely does. Just surprised that only Kris has responded. Maybe everyone is stunned by the value for money - or maybe your excellent playing!

On the other hand, how can any guitar have proper street cred (sic) at that price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to spend more, clearly

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Yeah, spending is the solution to everything! lol

User Info Menu

I did respond earlier by clicking like. The guitar sounds great as does your playing. Awesome to see that an affordable guitar can sound that good.

User Info Menu

What Kris said! Isn't it great that today's cheapo guitars are of decent to good quality? I wish it would've been that way fifty years ago....

User Info Menu

Very tasteful playing and very nice tone. Very Tele-jazz tone. HB really seem to be able to provide a great bang for the buck. And I really like where you went with this musically.

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    I did respond earlier by clicking like. The guitar sounds great as does your playing. Awesome to see that an affordable guitar can sound that good.
    Thank you very much!

Yeah, affordable guitars nowadays can be pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    What Kris said! Isn't it great that today's cheapo guitars are of decent to good quality? I wish it would've been that way fifty years ago....

Yeah, lol, back in the days, budget guitars in that price range were usually unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    Very tasteful playing and very nice tone. Very Tele-jazz tone. HB really seem to be able to provide a great bang for the buck. And I really like where you went with this musically.
    Thank you so much sir, very kind of you to say!

Yes HB's are great bang for the buck!

User Info Menu

Meant to ask you what amp or other set up you are using? Certainly excellent tone to my ears.

David

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Meant to ask you what amp or other set up you are using? Certainly excellent tone to my ears.

David
    Thanks, just straight into the DAW, Toontracks "amp" plugin, and a reverb.

User Info Menu

I missed this and can only concur with the praise anointed above, very nice playing and ditto tone as well.