The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 27 of 27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    Sometimes I plug into the 12 cab at the bottom below the Quilter. For a REAL treat, I'll bypass the Quilter's internal speaker and just use the head to go into both RE full range 12-ERs at the left Glorious sound.

Attachment 76305
    PS - You see 2 Quilters. Last year I was leaving my trusty Gen-1 12" at a show venue for a few weeks around 30 miles away from home. Suddenly something else came up with just hours notice. What a mess. So I eventually picked up a used Mach-2 8" so I would never be in that predicament again. The 12 on the floor is always ready to go, the 8 is my backup.

I still can't decide if I prefer the Gen-1 or the Mach-2 controls. If you only want to dial in one good sound, it doesn't matter. But if you need to quickly change sounds (for musical pit work) the channel switching systems are very different between the two.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Groyniad
    hey Christianm77 (sounds a bit formal somehow) - thank you so much for your friendly welcome. I have been practicing too much and posting too little. Delighted to see you are still around!
    i think that’s the right way around?? :-)