The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

2x10 with celestion golds. Best sounding cab I've ever heard! 28lbs.

just got one of the new open back raezer's edge cabs-20200903_172414-jpgjust got one of the new open back raezer's edge cabs-20200903_172752-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

yeah man...been sayin it for years, celestion gold 10's one of the best speakers ever made!

solid deep bass for a 10"...straight mids and great sparkly top...super efficient..and can handle power...

in the right cab, a classic...i like open backs

cheers

User Info Menu

Geoff's been doing some really great things with the company over the last couple years. It'sreally good to see.

User Info Menu

Yup.
    I like the direction Geoff is taking the brand.
    An early open 1x12 from Geoff.
    Sounds great and weighs 19lbs loaded with 250W Celestion Copperback.
    Attached Images Attached Images just got one of the new open back raezer's edge cabs-23787732-c1bf-447e-873b-0dc21ae96faa-jpg 
    Last edited by Zhahn; 09-08-2020 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neatomic
    yeah man...been sayin it for years, celestion gold 10's one of the best speakers ever made!

solid deep bass for a 10"...straight mids and great sparkly top...super efficient..and can handle power...

in the right cab, a classic...i like open backs

cheers
    That and the alnico 90 12". I don't think they make a 10" version of that. I do like this cab better than my openback 1x12 with the alnico 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    Geoff's been doing some really great things with the company over the last couple years. It'sreally good to see.
    I'm glad to see he's honoring the tradition of Rich Raezer in producing products that get that really dark bruno-tone but is also pursuing other tonal angles.

User Info Menu

Geoff Felsher, a gentleman who makes the nicest sounding and looking cabs. I have 3 speaker cabs from Geoff.

User Info Menu

Anybody tried the RE One-6? I'm thinking it might work really well as an extension speaker with my Henriksen Bud (same Eminence Beta 6A inside).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Karol
    Anybody tried the RE One-6? I'm thinking it might work really well as an extension speaker with my Henriksen Bud (same Eminence Beta 6A inside).
    I think CoolVinny has/had one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Karol
    Yes, I had one. Sounded excellent. Sounded quite a bit "bigger" than my Mambo 8 Wedge (to be fair, the RE6 was physically larger and heavier). Moved it along because I didn't need it.

User Info Menu

Thanks, CV - good to know. If I ever decide I no longer need my Jazz Amp 112, this would be a good thing to supplement my Bud 6. But I don't need the One-6 while I've got the bigger amp available.

User Info Menu

That looks perfect, but damn that much have been an expensive cabinet?

wasn't cheap. Unfortunately those alnico speakers are $200 each. I always used to look for the best "$99 or less" speaker i could find but eventually I realized to just eat the fixed cost of an expensive speaker. No sense playing a $3k guitar through a cheap speaker