The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 17 of 17

User Info Menu

all I can find are 3, 6 and 12 packs. I specifically want the 346 shape...

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thanks but those are 1-packs not 72-packs
    Last edited by jzucker; 08-03-2020 at 10:17 AM.

User Info Menu

D’Andrea sells them in 72-pc “refill” bags. No idea where you’ll find them in 100 packs.

User Info Menu

The store might configurate the number you want to order.
    Did this last year with ProPleks in 351 shape,expensive-yes,but its the only shop that sells ProPleks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pcjazz
    D’Andrea sells them in 72-pc “refill” bags. No idea where you’ll find them in 100 packs.
    i don't see anyplace selling the 72 pack either.

User Info Menu

Don't know why these picks are so difficult to find,I know a bunch of people that like them. Been searching for the 351 version myself..

User Info Menu

Well, you could try contacting sales@dandreausa.com and seeing if you can just order direct.

User Info Menu

On the Strings By Mail site, you can change the 1 to 72 easily enough. Or any other number you like.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    On the Strings By Mail site, you can change the 1 to 72 easily enough. Or any other number you like.
    71 cents each for quantities of 36 or more. It comes up to the about the same as buying a 72-pack.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    71 cents each for quantities of 36 or more. It comes up to the about the same as buying a 72-pack.
    That's the cheapest I can find too.

On Ebay there's a Japanese site selling one for $41.99--that's not a typo, but it does ship for free.

Danny W.

Thanks, i was able to renew my endorsement deal with D'Andrea and I am getting a gross of these picks. Super excited. They sound better (to me) than even the super expense $75 boutique picks!

User Info Menu

I don't care for that shape- I prefer the tiny 358s- but that pick material is the best sounding for jazz that I have found.

At the rate I go through picks, a 10 pack would probably be a lifetime supply at this point (I am 60).

User Info Menu

I use the 351 shape. The Pro Plec in that shape is just slightly undersized--if I put it on top of the Classic Celluloid that's my most-used pick the difference is barely noticeable, but when I play it makes me uncomfortable. It feels like I need to hold it out too far for a secure grip. It's too bad, because it's a great-sounding pick, but then again, so is the Classic.

Danny W.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunamara
    I don't care for that shape- I prefer the tiny 358s- but that pick material is the best sounding for jazz that I have found.

At the rate I go through picks, a 10 pack would probably be a lifetime supply at this point (I am 60).
    i love that shape. It's 3 picks for the price of one and the size makes gripping easy for older hands...

User Info Menu

So you can send everyone a sht load of picks then?

considering i go through about 4 picks a week I'll need a refill in about 9 months!