The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Tried the Pickboy 120 and liked it.

But, nobody seems to have them in stock.

What would be similar?

Or any idea where to get 10 of them?

Thanks.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

For the Rainbow Crowd:

Extra Heavy Rainbow Pick

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Thanks. I just ordered from them.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I am currently using the Jazz 1.5 mm. Find it to be very nice, soft sound, good holding qualities as well as shape.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 0zoro
    I am currently using the Jazz 1.5 mm. Find it to be very nice, soft sound, good holding qualities as well as shape.
    Yass!! i just started using these and ive had them forever..i just bought and never used...i was to busy using my Dunlop Prime Tones. i think im converted to these now..the feel, the way they sound and their contact/feel with the strings is different than a Jazz III or the prime tones,,,,,AND they are a "little" bigger than the jazz III, which actually helps me im starting to see

i just ordered another bag

Pickboy Pos-a-Grip, Jazz, Classic T Shell, 1.50mm 10-pack - | Reverb

User Info Menu

Anybody have any experience with the PB320P120? It's a 358 shape, but is it about the same size as a Fender 358, or smaller like the D'Andrea Pro Plec 358?

Also, note that on the Osiamo site, on the top it says the thickness is 1.20 mm, but on the side it says .75 mm? I assume the number on the side is a typo, given the model name. True?

Small Jazz Guitar Pick, 1.20mm, T-Shell

Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzgtrl4
    Yass!! i just started using these and ive had them forever..i just bought and never used...i was to busy using my Dunlop Prime Tones. i think im converted to these now..the feel, the way they sound and their contact/feel with the strings is different than a Jazz III or the prime tones,,,,,AND they are a "little" bigger than the jazz III, which actually helps me im starting to see

i just ordered another bag

Pickboy Pos-a-Grip, Jazz, Classic T Shell, 1.50mm 10-pack - | Reverb
    Yeah, no more dunlops for me either. I bought four bags of these.