The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yes, I know, it's not really an amp, but ever since I have this thing, I haven't played (at home) through a real amp anymore. It's very expensive for what it is, but the Waza gives me a lot of freedom. I have no dedicated studio for practice, so I play wherever it's convenient. I plug in the transmitter, switch on the headphone, pull up a backing track on my phone or laptop and there I go. I can stand up, walk around while playing and the sound is pretty good and can be tweaked into great detail.

It's not flawless: sometimes there are connection issues. The 'spacing' thing with the gyro is a gimmick, but in surround mode it does sound a lot better than regular headphones.

My practice routine has gotten a bit more efficient and focussed for some reason. I really like it.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I received mine last week. I am absolutely thrilled with them. Connectivity is solid, and with Bluetooth footpedal control of Transcribe! this is the cleanest, easiest and most satisfying practice setup I’ve ever had. Yes, the entry fee is somewhat steep, especially given the closed system with no ability to record your signal. But the majority of my practice time is in ‘phones, so I feel as though this was a very worthwhile investment.

User Info Menu

Are the headphones comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time?

User Info Menu

Isn't there lag with Bluetooth connectivity? The times I've tried it it was disappointing..

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamScott
    Are the headphones comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time?
    I wear them at least 2 hours a day (not in a row) and they're perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alter
    Isn't there lag with Bluetooth connectivity? The times I've tried it it was disappointing..
    There is no noticeable lag at all.