The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 29 of 29

User Info Menu

I really don't like the HJ 800 lettering on the cover. I didn't know it would be so easy to remove! I'll definitely do that. Thanks for the tip.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I just thought I'd close this one off. A little while ago Hagstrom discontinued the resonator pickguards and went with PVC because when they cut the resonator thin enough to make a decent pickguard, they tended to crack. So they sacrificed the look for reliability.

User Info Menu

I have had mine for over 4 1/2 years now my original post is in this thread back in 2016. I went back to the original bridge and tail piece remove the bigsby and tun-o-matic bridge. My mods are Buddah Custom Hand Made P94's to Gibson Specs, CTS Pots, and switches. Custom wired like my 77 Guild X500 with master volume. Very happy with the tones I can get with the pickups and upgraded electronics. Hagstrom HJ800?-20210130_034526-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiftysix
    I have had mine for over 4 1/2 years now my original post is in this thread back in 2016. I went back to the original bridge and tail piece remove the bigsby and tun-o-matic bridge. My mods are Buddah Custom Hand Made P94's to Gibson Specs, CTS Pots, and switches. Custom wired like my 77 Guild X500 with master volume. Very happy with the tones I can get with the pickups and upgraded electronics. Hagstrom HJ800?-20210130_034526-jpg
    back!