The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Posts 176 to 196 of 196

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Congratulations Alan!

Hey, are there any photo updates on the Cameo?

Not as far as i am aware Greg, its possible that not all of the batch comes via our Forum ,
    the Cameo might belong to a.n. other. Mark furnishes pics of the build to the customer, in
    our case Nick71 and I had ours posted via Vinny who enjoys the build process ,and it is a
    good method to highlight the guitars in view of our large membership numbers.

Alan

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Max405
    I am not surprised.
    The dude is a Saint.
    I'd go through a wall for him.
    JD
    Love you Bro !

Nick and Alan asked me to post there build process. Mark was happy to oblige but he is very customer focused. Pics need a customer OK. Many do not want the world to see.
    The Cameo owner is a forum member and I am sure will post a NGD. Also I am sure this latest Cameo will be on the Campellone website soon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    Nick and Alan asked me to post there build process. Mark was happy to oblige but he is very customer focused. Pics need a customer OK. Many do not want the world to see.
    The Cameo owner is a forum member and I am sure will post a NGD. Also I am sure this latest Cameo will be on the Campellone website soon.
    Thanks for the update Vinny!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Congratulations Alan!

Hey, are there any photo updates on the Cameo?
    I spoke with my buddy who's getting the CAMEO, told him some of the forum guys wanted to see pics - he said sure, go ahead and post some - so here goes.........

The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1671-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1677-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1678-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1680-jpg

User Info Menu

Spectacular Mark - thanks for sharing.

User Info Menu

Thanks MC! That color on the Cameo is absolutely gorgeous! Check out all of the complimentary appointments too! All of you guys with deep pockets don’t want a Cameo?

I don’t have deep pockets but I sure want one.

User Info Menu

Me too, Vinny. My heart skipped a beat! Or 2! One for the Deluxe, and one for the Cameo! Just WoW! Thanks Mark. And, Congrats to SF and to Nick on the new guitars. And, thank you Vinny, for the journal on these builds. You are a saint. I agree.

User Info Menu

Wow!
    The headstock reminds me of the Citation/Unity guitars I’ve seen in the past.
    That color looks like a very difficult color to spray. It is perfectly even.
    Mark, you are amazing. Trees dream of ending up on your workbench someday. Amazing.
    JD

User Info Menu

Gorgeous as that Cameo is, the one I could look at every single day of my life and never tire of is that Chesnut model. Wow. Understated but deep down elegance. That's a guitar to grow old with.

User Info Menu

Hi, I am proud that Mark Campellone posted the Cameo that he just finished for me. I will travel to Rhode Island to pick it up. I did the same thing when the Special I have was completed years ago. Thank you all for your comments!

Don....a huge Congrats ! Mark really knocked it out of the park.
    The wood on the back is unbelievable.
    What a masterpiece. Guitars like that you have to stare at it for awhile before you can play it.
    You can have a Cameo or pay way more for a new standard L5.
    Basically the Campellone version of a Citation for cheaper than a new Gibson L5. Sweet !

User Info Menu

Awesome

Hope it sounds as good as it looks ... or even better

User Info Menu

Nice. Congratulations.

Enjoy it in good health!

Those special Grover tuners go perfect with the chestnut on that Cameo. Congrats Don !

User Info Menu

I'd call that color Cognac! Damn, it's a beaut!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCampellone
    I spoke with my buddy who's getting the CAMEO, told him some of the forum guys wanted to see pics - he said sure, go ahead and post some - so here goes.........

The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1671-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1677-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1678-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-img_1680-jpg
    So beautiful! Would love to hear how it sounds!

User Info Menu

Gorgeous- just love the color.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

That Cameo! Whew! I quit, you win! What a “Once In A Lifetime” instrument. Play it in good health and thanks for sharing it with us.
    Disclaimer: I love my blonde Std!
    ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by charleyrich99
    So beautiful! Would love to hear how it sounds!
    Definitely!