Posts 151 to 175 of 196

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    Love you Bro !!!
    Love you too bro.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Campellone.

>>and it invariably includes a couple of glasses of wine (shall we consider that a vice?)

No, it is considered decent living. And I should know!

Batch bridges and tailpieces. Mark starts the buffing today. He told me once buffing is brutal work. Soon The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-e843a293-c962-4627-89d4-38d2147ac1f8-jpg

The home stretch......
    The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-10132735-75bd-4716-91ed-7b46ecfd03c4-jpgThe Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-47d1bf30-f9c2-4c86-abb5-c866bc8e71f1-jpg

User Info Menu

Alan - I just love the color of this one .

User Info Menu

It really is beautiful. Thanks for the new pics!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    Alan - I just love the color of this one .

Thank you Steve, I was torn between the Dark Cherry or the colour that you see.
    I asked the opinion of my wife June , who has better taste than myself and I had
    to agree , most viewers have said the same. Mark has made a terrific job of it.

Cheers Steve,
    Alan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxx
    Thank you Steve, I was torn between the Dark Cherry or the colour that you see.
    I asked the opinion of my wife June , who has better taste than myself and I had
    to agree , most viewers have said the same. Mark has made a terrific job of it.

Cheers Steve,
    Alan
    Including one's spouse in guitar purchase decisions is brilliant. Many here should take note.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    Including one's spouse in guitar purchase decisions is brilliant. Many here should take note.
    It has always worked out well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    It has always worked out well for me.
    Not me.....just a cast iron frying pan...LOL

User Info Menu

Not me.....just a cast iron frying pan...LOL
    After buying the L5ces, I had to change the combination on the gun safe. Just sayin.....

User Info Menu

From ICW, the Ibanez inlay: “Wife found out about the new guitar, and she ain’t happy”

The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-56ec4fc9-4e4b-4994-a3aa-3f240912f5f7-jpeg
    (Sorry to pollute this beautiful thread and beautiful guitar, but I just couldn’t resist.)

User Info Menu

007, My God, that is a beautiful guitar. You will only be able to put it down, only to LOOK AT IT.
    That’s a winner. Gorgeous.
    JD

Masterpiece complete The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-ea1cc776-190d-4bbc-868d-38b9c22714ce-jpg

User Info Menu

And you got the Original "Wes Montgomery Style" knobs.
    Most people don't realize it, but the Gold top-hats were on Wes's Original "Wes". And Mark put TI's Jazz Swings on it! They will be a little bright at 1st, but when the break in, Oh my God, Perfecto!

Nothing but good stuff can happen to our guy Alan.
    This, will be perfect for him. I am very excited for you.

Joe D

User Info Menu

Thanks to Vinny for posting the pics during this build culminating in the "Masterpiece"
    we see here. It has exceeded my expectations, I knew it would be very good, but to
    me it is a work of art and great Kudos to Mark Campellone for its production.
    Please excuse me while I salivate sitting in a chair looking at the pics.

That chestnut sunburst is absolutely gorgeous ! Strap knob in the perfect place, like a Guild.
    Bravo Mark and Congrats 007. No worries on shipping. Mark really knows how to pack.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Max405
    And you got the Original "Wes Montgomery Style" knobs.
    Most people don't realize it, but the Gold top-hats were on Wes's Original "Wes". And Mark put TI's Jazz Swings on it! They will be a little bright at 1st, but when the break in, Oh my God, Perfecto!

Nothing but good stuff can happen to our guy Alan.
    This, will be perfect for him. I am very excited for you.

Joe D
    Thanks Joe, I must point out that Vinny also very kindly sent the TI's to Mark on my behalf
    a very good friend indeed, a leading light in the group of 7.
    Alan

User Info Menu

Masterpiece complete The Campellone Deluxe Silverfoxx Model begins-ea1cc776-190d-4bbc-868d-38b9c22714ce-jpg
    Beautiful guitar!!
    God Bless!!

User Info Menu

magnificent burst...thoms!...perfection

wonderful stuff...couldn't be happier for sf

cheers

User Info Menu

Congratulations Alan!

Hey, are there any photo updates on the Cameo?

User Info Menu

Perfection! That is all.

User Info Menu

Alan,
    You must be excited. The guitar is absolutely gorgeous and completed on schedule as promised. The 4 months went quickly. Wishing you many hours of enjoyment - your going to love it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxx
    Thanks Joe, I must point out that Vinny also very kindly sent the TI's to Mark on my behalf
    a very good friend indeed, a leading light in the group of 7.
    Alan
    I am not surprised.
    The dude is a Saint.
    I'd go through a wall for him.
    JD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    Alan,
    You must be excited. The guitar is absolutely gorgeous and completed on schedule as promised. The 4 months went quickly. Wishing you many hours of enjoyment - your going to love it.

As a dog with two tails Steve, hopefully Mark is shipping the guitar early next week
    and if the Gremlins in Customs & Excise will allow it to be delivered intact this month
    all will be good.

Alan