Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 51 to 57 of 57

User Info Menu

For the love of god, can someone tell me why I don't like these? I'm disinterested in all that vintage / historial crap, I just like good guitars and good sounds. I don't care about tube amps, I use a digital modeler. When I was having new pickups wound, I could not care less about the level of PAF authenticity, just give me a nice and midrangey humbucker... Why don't I like the ergonomic guitars?!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob taft
    Have you considered contacting Alistair at Emerald Guitars for a headless guitar. He has already made one and with the mold already made the cost should be reasonable. In 2015, I played the headless pictured on his website and the build quality was exceptional.
    I like all the gears and the glowing lights. Very steampunk!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr quick
    For the love of god, can someone tell me why I don't like these? I'm disinterested in all that vintage / historial crap, I just like good guitars and good sounds. I don't care about tube amps, I use a digital modeler. When I was having new pickups wound, I could not care less about the level of PAF authenticity, just give me a nice and midrangey humbucker... Why don't I like the ergonomic guitars?!
    Because...

???

User Info Menu

The Original 6 look very good imho. Look even better in red. The other one look like a melted tele, and not in an appealing way.

I've been eyeing the O6 because my back want me to find a lightweight guitar. AFAIK they sound good and it's a well thought out instrument. I'm not sure I'd be onboard with that neck
    Last edited by Average Joe; 04-25-2020 at 07:18 AM.

User Info Menu

Between those two, I much prefer the first one.

User Info Menu

I would go with the dual humbucker one. The Tele style looks a bit goofy/ ironic.

Hi Jim,

Greetings from Portland. I just bought a standard Strandberg with S, S, H. So far I like it a lot.