The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30

User Info Menu

I'd imagine this model was discontinued not because of the outputs but rather because SG players seem less enamored of figured tops and bling.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

From Gibson's history they rarely continue with instruments that are arent successful in a short amou t of time. A lot like Hollywood Producers scrapping TV series every year,lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler
    Since you have very specific needs from a piezo equipped guitar, why didn't you research the features of that beautiful SG prior to purchase? It is easy to blame Gibson for their lack of including a dual output jack, but one's own due diligence is also in play.

That is a very beautiful and unique SG. If it does not meet your needs it should be easy enough to sell it and put your funds towards a more suitable guitar.
    Um, I didn't buy one. I WOULD HAVE, had they done it right. But my Kiesel and PRS are layed out more appropriately.

User Info Menu

I tried a PRS that had an absolutely badass piezo sound. I don’t know if this is an option or aftermarket?

User Info Menu

If I had the cash Maybe in a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler
    Since you have very specific needs from a piezo equipped guitar, why didn't you research the features of that beautiful SG prior to purchase? It is easy to blame Gibson for their lack of including a dual output jack, but one's own due diligence is also in play.

That is a very beautiful and unique SG. If it does not meet your needs it should be easy enough to sell it and put your funds towards a more suitable guitar.