The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 57 of 57

User Info Menu

I have not used my Katana 50 since buying the DV Mark Little Jazz. I use the LJ every week in a small bar.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christianm77
    Screw it, after last night I’d say - Peavey Bandit 112. Its all they had on stage when I got to the jam, and I was like ‘urggghhhh’ How wrong I was.

It’s great, you can dial in a very middy polytone type sound and it has buckets of headroom. Sounds great with the band.

i also got to hear the other guitarist play his Moffa through it. Sounded great.
    The Transtube Bandits are great amps.

User Info Menu

I play a Genzler acoustic array mini. Fantastic sound, light, tone control layout superb.
    Playing a Comins GCS-1 through it. Also, when I get the itch, a G&L Tele.
    Truly beautiful and true sound from the semi-hollow. Bought it from Jay Wolf in Jupiter Florida. Do check it out!

User Info Menu

just saw the Genzler yesterday.Only one review.Would you happen to know how it would work with a laminated set humbucker pu ala Eastman 403 also volume and feed back?

User Info Menu

As far as volume goes, the mini array has plenty for a small space. I cannot speak intelligently to the pickup question,
    but feedback - - I get none on my Comins GCS-1. When I play my Martin OM28 I need to use a sound hole baffle in order not to
    get feedback. But I have to tell you - the Martin sounds incredibly true through this amp. Write an email to Jeff Genzler and he will
    most certainly answer your questions personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slpytym
    I play a Genzler acoustic array mini. Fantastic sound, light, tone control layout superb.
    Playing a Comins GCS-1 through it. Also, when I get the itch, a G&L Tele.
    Truly beautiful and true sound from the semi-hollow. Bought it from Jay Wolf in Jupiter Florida. Do check it out!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christianm77
    Screw it, after last night I’d say - Peavey Bandit 112. Its all they had on stage when I got to the jam, and I was like ‘urggghhhh’ How wrong I was.

It’s great, you can dial in a very middy polytone type sound and it has buckets of headroom. Sounds great with the band.

i also got to hear the other guitarist play his Moffa through it. Sounded great.
    I don’t think I’ve ever played through a Transtube, but I was impressed with Hartley Peavey’s approach to the task as documented in his tech motes.
    Tech Notes | Peavey.com