User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Does anyone have a used Baroque Theorbo for sale? It really speaks to me!

Some of the best guitar playing ever came from los indios tabajaras! Check em out! Chopin is easy for them!
    Last edited by steve burchfield; 09-28-2020 at 10:34 PM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kawa View Post
    Thanks for posting!!! I used to own this album and it is certainly beautiful music!!!

Very nice sound system!!! In my home state of Arkansas a very excellent speaker designer named Paul Kliptsch stated a speaker company which makes hi fi speakers of top quality some models known as Kliptsch Horns which are often paired with Mcintosh tube and solid state amplifiers . These are some of the most desirable hi fi brands that I know of. Sometimes people like to pair tube power amps with ss preamps or vice versa. When I first got a niceStereo I had a Fischer Tube amp with Altec Lansing speakers. Now I use JBLhome recording and playback with 2 small speakers and sub woofer.I miss tube stereo amp,but high quality transistor is very good as well.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steve burchfield
    Very nice sound system!!! In my home state of Arkansas a very excellent speaker designer named Paul Kliptsch stated a speaker company which makes hi fi speakers of top quality some models known as Kliptsch Horns which are often paired with Mcintosh tube and solid state amplifiers . These are some of the most desirable hi fi brands that I know of. Sometimes people like to pair tube power amps with ss preamps or vice versa. When I first got a niceStereo I had a Fischer Tube amp with Altec Lansing speakers. Now I use JBLhome recording and playback with 2 small speakers and sub woofer.I miss tube stereo amp,but high quality transistor is very good as well.
    I saw the Klipschhorns in action in 1982. Folded horns designed to sit in the corner. Also Mark Levinson, Elipson 1303, Bryston, Quad, Accuphase, Harman Kardon. Some of that now goes for a few hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Super 400 floating
    Peterson P-100G mk-Ev

please check also related vids.
    that is absolutely exquisite and enough said!!!

User Info Menu

Thank you nice guitar arrangement of All The Things You Are I have a video on You Tube under the name Steve Burchfield Live Flamenco Blues Improv at was done at a noisy bar with a Yamaha flamenco guitar, I have another with fretless guitar more blues style, and under Steve Birchfield Live with a amateur level blues group. These type jams are common in the USA and can include jazz style withapro house band and many different level, and other instruments than guitar jam sessions. Playing with good players doing jazz standards before a live audience is a fun way to improve ones skills! Best Wishs! Steve Burchfield

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Just an all-time classic - masterful playing, arrangement, taste, tone .... thanks !

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

That's great Kawa! ...and this is really nice..

User Info Menu

Thanks Bfrench for excelent vids.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu