The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

Here are my two:

This my ‘013 16” Comins Classic Archtop. It has 3” deep rims, a 25” scale, a 1-3/4” nut width, with a Kent Armstrong 12-pole piece humbucker and a Barbera Soloist transducer. The guitar has a carved Carpathian Spruce top and a carved Fiddleback Bigleaf Maple back and sides.

New (to me) Comins Concert 16" - Wow!-894589a6-9682-4245-8aa9-d5e26421ddcf-jpg

This is my ‘016, 16” Comins Zelig Hybrid Acoustic Archtop. This guitar has 3-1/2” to 4” tapered rims, 25-1/4” scale and a 1-3/4” nut width. The guitar has a carved Carpathian Spruce top and flattop like Fiddleback Honduran Mahogany back and sides. The fretboard, finger rest and headplate veneer are Ebony and Cocobolo.

New (to me) Comins Concert 16" - Wow!-3dd5f91f-012a-4ef0-a07a-ae791192bab4-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images New (to me) Comins Concert 16" - Wow!-48ad840e-12d9-4aa7-a48b-022cfb411fff-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iim7V7IM7
    Here are my two:

This my ‘013 16” Comins Classic Archtop. It has 3” deep rims, a 25” scale, a 1-3/4” nut width, with a Kent Armstrong 12-pole piece humbucker and a Barbera Soloist transducer. The guitar has a carved Carpathian Spruce top and a carved Fiddleback Bigleaf Maple back and sides.
    Wow, Bob. The maple back on your Classic is absolutely stunning! I bet it sounds as good as it looks--like heaven!

Chris

Thanks for posting those clips. He is a great player, love what he's doing in these. His guitars look excellent, hope to get a chance to check some out at some point.

Also to those in this thread posting pictures, your guitars look fantastic, beautiful!

Comins 16 inch blonde ...What a beauty! Keep me in mind if for sale one day?
    Thanks!
    Rob

What a beauty!!! Keep me in mind if for sale one day!
    Thanks
    Rob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by for the love of figs
    What a beauty!!! Keep me in mind if for sale one day!
    Thanks
    Rob
    Will do, Rob. Though that's not likely. New (to me) Comins Concert 16" - Wow!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Beautiful! I've been impressed with his guitars. Time to enjoy a "debris" po-boy from Mother's to celebrate (take out, of course!)