The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 18 of 18

User Info Menu

JAZZREVERB DELUXE
    I wanted to show a product that I'm particularly proud of. Is a single-channel amp with all tube preamp and all tube effect send that drives a 150 watt RMS classD poweramp. It is designed to keep the sound "clean" even at high volumes while maintaining a perfect crystalline sound. It has an Accutronics digital reverb connected in parallel effects send so it does not change the direct signal of the guitar, it has 2 master volumes that can be controlled via footswitch that give the possibility to have 2 different volume levels (in case a pedal overdrive is used we will therefore have 2 volumes on clean and 2 volumes on drive). It has a recording out that allows you to go to the recording desk or to another amplification and a STANDBY switch that disables the poweramp maintaining all the preamp functions, thus allowing a silent recording. Transportability is very important, weight is only 11 kg, so it is really convenient to carry. The sound is of great quality, I have already sold this amp to owners of twin amp Fender or DV Mark. For any info
    www.sonicguitars.com
    info@sonicguitars.com
    Some sample:
    Attached Images Attached Images Jazzreverb 150 Deluxe Guitar Amp-jrv1-jpg Jazzreverb 150 Deluxe Guitar Amp-jrvback-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very cool looking amp! Sounds good as well!

User Info Menu

Wonderful playing and fabulous tones.

Congratulations. You have designed and manufactured a very impressive product.

I hope these amps will eventually become available in Canada.

User Info Menu

I'm an italian Luthier, I make these amps all by hand on requests and I can do it also for 110/120 voltage.
    I hope to have many requests from US market

User Info Menu

Ne vorrei il modello con un a/p 15", per favore. Paghero 'nel 2026!

User Info Menu

Certo, sarà pronto nel 2026

User Info Menu

why does your video start out with George Benson playing Take 5?

User Info Menu

The intent was only to compare the sound, however it is only an audio base for the intro of the video

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sonicguitars
    The intent was only to compare the sound, however it is only an audio base for the intro of the video
    if i were you, i would remove that. It takes away from what looks like a fabulous product and comes across as being disingenuous...

User Info Menu

I have no problem removing it but I never thought it was a problem. Indeed it is the first time that I have been criticized for such detail.

User Info Menu

Looks great. Sounds even better than it looks. I wish you great success with it.

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot Jabberwocky

User Info Menu

You can order online only? Is trying out the amp before buying a possibility?

DB

User Info Menu

At this time try out is possible only for italy. I'm an artisan, I do everything by hand. At this time I do not have a commercial net. I know that many brand do this kind of things ....I don't know, maybe un the future, if this product works well. I really believe in this amp
    Last edited by sonicguitars; 12-08-2019 at 03:06 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sonicguitars
    I have no problem removing it but I never thought it was a problem. Indeed it is the first time that I have been criticized for such detail.
    Dont worry about it, even if people dont recognise GB in the intro its a great comparison tonewise.

The amp sounds great.

User Info Menu

Wow! What a gorgeous tone! The guitar and amp sound amazing together.

curious what part of Italy? I spent a summer in Vieste, right off the Adriatic Sea (very tip of the Gargano Peninsula, and not too far from Manfredonia). It was the best temporary duty assignment of my military career! Loved it there and really want to take my wife there someday.

User Info Menu

Sonic meet Jack Z our resident tester of all things guitar. You might want to check out some of Jack Z reviews of gear and contemplate having him review your amp.
    He's very particular and this amp might be a winner for him.

User Info Menu

I'm in the northern part of Italy, near Milano, but it's curious......I was born in Manfredonia