Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

This amp is the keeper.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice!

User Info Menu

Jeez. They have a Luna with 700 watts output! If you can't fill the bar with sound with that, it can't be filled. You need a serious cabinet to take that much power, though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    Jeez. They have a Luna with 700 watts output! If you can't fill the bar with sound with that, it can't be filled. You need a serious cabinet to take that much power, though.
    I didn’t know they had that. I’m using the 200 which is as loud as I’d ever need, and that’s when only half way up.

User Info Menu

I thought their first info on that said it was a bass amp, but now it says, "for any instrument .."

User Info Menu

i've also switched to the luna amp. It really sounds great with any of my guitars from my tele to my gibson archtop. Very warm and the tone controls are all placed correctly which means I can go from bruno to benson tones or even rock tones if I choose to.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    i've also switched to the luna amp. It really sounds great with any of my guitars from my tele to my gibson archtop. Very warm and the tone controls are all placed correctly which means I can go from bruno to benson tones or even rock tones if I choose to.
    Jack, are you not playing the Sol, or was that just a demo model for you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Jack, are you not playing the Sol, or was that just a demo model for you?
    yes, i love the sol. Subjectively, it sounds better than any SS amp I've ever played through but it just doesn't have the headroom for some of the the louder gigs I play.

User Info Menu

Jack, you obviously need the Luna 700.

User Info Menu

Mark that clip sounds great, nice playing.
    Are you using the model with reverb?
    Also what speaker are you using?
    Thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

Jack, you obviously need the Luna 700.
    i probably am going to get the 700 or the stereo amp (150/side) when it's available.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    i probably am going to get the 700 or the stereo amp (150/side) when it's available.
    ah!! You’ve heard about the stereo amp they’re working on. That’s the one I’m really looking forward to. Switchable reverb chipset too!