The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Looks like he was just talking to Mary Jane?

Lage's picture is from the Westville page. The Prospect looks similar to the Grande though will be a thinline. Lage has the prototype but changed the pickup to a Gibson 57 Classic. Not sure when the production model will be available.

User Info Menu

Interesting that a Schottmueller is still cheaper than the comparable westville guitar...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue_lu
    Interesting that a Schottmueller is still cheaper than the comparable westville guitar...
    And a million times cooler.

User Info Menu

Speaking of cool: when I saw this photo, from Tokyo, of a Westville in the good company of an AI Clarus, a TOOB12J (by Yours Truly) and an incredible vinyl collection, GAS struck like a bolt out of the blue. I wrote to the owner: "Your guitar is no doubt a future classic." Just could not resist sharing the photo. Must resist the GAS, however. Else: here we go again... feeling I'm falling... too close for comfort... wouldn't you...
    Attached Images Attached Images Lage Lund with his new Westville Prospect guitar-toob-koichi-jpg 

Westville Prospect will be launched in December.

Specs in Westville Guitars Facebook:

17"/2-1/4" carved solid spruce top -solid maple sides- carved solid hard maple back, 24-3/4" ebony fretboard -hard maple neck... It's like the Byrdland, but has a medium scale neck and single humbucker by Kent Armstrong

User Info Menu

Ive always wondered about their prices, but could never find them.
    How much is the Little Leona?
    The Westville guitar has me interested.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gitterbug
    Speaking of cool: when I saw this photo, from Tokyo, of a Westville in the good company of an AI Clarus, a TOOB12J (by Yours Truly) and an incredible vinyl collection, GAS struck like a bolt out of the blue. I wrote to the owner: "Your guitar is no doubt a future classic." Just could not resist sharing the photo. Must resist the GAS, however. Else: here we go again... feeling I'm falling... too close for comfort... wouldn't you...

That is Gorgeous!

User Info Menu

semi starting 3700 +tax (19 % )

ll-model starting 4600 + tax (19% )

The thing is - acquiring a Schottmüller is not a simple "drag guitar into basket" - in my case I had several lenghty conversations with Mr. Schottmüller via phone. After he is convinced that you really, really want the guitar you are then added to a wait list - which is rather full. Current wait time for a little leona is about a year. Oh, and you *have* to pick them up in person, he doesn't ship.

This is the one time I have been lucky regarding gear and living in the EU.

User Info Menu

The thing is - acquiring a Schottmüller is not a simple "drag guitar into basket" - in my case I had several lenghty conversations with Mr. Schottmüller via phone. After he is convinced that you really, really want the guitar you are then added to a wait list - which is rather full. Current wait time for a little leona is about a year. Oh, and you *have* to pick them up in person, he doesn't ship.

This is the one time I have been lucky regarding gear and living in the EU.
    Well if I decide to... the Westville it is then. lol

User Info Menu

I think this might be it in action.