Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

Now you can enjoy some Atomic Fireballs with your new Heritage...
    Access to this page has been denied.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Cool!
    Best regards, k

User Info Menu

This model linked is almost the price of a 330, what differs ? I only know the Eagle series.Thanks a lot.Ps: I already know for the different headstock ;-)

User Info Menu

*Sweetwater card in my wallet starts to get warm...*

User Info Menu

This'll get The Heritage out to a new audience.

User Info Menu

Personally I've never been able to get a good price out of Sweetwater. They stick to list price and like buying a new car at MSRP I refuse to pay.

User Info Menu

That's true Vinny. But, everyone sees their stuff. It's good advertising for Heritage.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k View Post
    Personally I've never been able to get a good price out of Sweetwater. They stick to list price and like buying a new car at MSRP I refuse to pay.
    That's strange. Every time I've talked to a rep and asked "Can you do any better?" they always knock enough off to make it worth buying it from them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound View Post
    That's strange. Every time I've talked to a rep and asked "Can you do any better?" they always knock enough off to make it worth buying it from them.
    Maybe it house "tone"...ha!

User Info Menu

Is $4,300 for a blonde Eagle list? I thought list was closer to $6,000. The prices didn't seem high to me, but I don't do a lot of shopping for new guitars.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rlrhett View Post
    Is $4,300 for a blonde Eagle list? I thought list was closer to $6,000. The prices didn't seem high to me, but I don't do a lot of shopping for new guitars.
    Perhaps you're thinking of a Golden Eagle, maybe they are closer to $6k.

Standard Eagle Classic Hollow Electric Guitar with Case, Antique Natur
    – Heritage Guitars

User Info Menu

The Heritage Guitars website has a Custom Shop link for Golden Eagles and other non-standard (custom ordered) models.

Custom Shop Collection | Heritage Guitars

Custom Shop Winter NAMM 2018 Golden Eagle Electric Guitar, Original Su
    – Heritage Guitars

User Info Menu

I take a 18 inch Custom Golden Eagle with one set in humbucker like a 57 classic. Call it a modified Heritage Wesmo.....in an 18 inch box...……….IF they start production I take credit they can sell me the first one at cost. Glad they are trying to make a go of the Heritage Legacy.
    specializing in repair and setup, does your guitar play like it should?

User Info Menu