Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Now you can enjoy some Atomic Fireballs with your new Heritage...
    Access to this page has been denied.

  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #2

    User Info Menu

    Cool!
    Best regards, k

  4. #3

    User Info Menu

    This model linked is almost the price of a 330, what differs ? I only know the Eagle series.Thanks a lot.Ps: I already know for the different headstock ;-)

  5. #4

    User Info Menu

    *Sweetwater card in my wallet starts to get warm...*

  6. #5

    User Info Menu

    This'll get The Heritage out to a new audience.

  7. #6

    User Info Menu

    Personally I've never been able to get a good price out of Sweetwater. They stick to list price and like buying a new car at MSRP I refuse to pay.

  8. #7

    User Info Menu

    That's true Vinny. But, everyone sees their stuff. It's good advertising for Heritage.

  9. #8

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k View Post
    Personally I've never been able to get a good price out of Sweetwater. They stick to list price and like buying a new car at MSRP I refuse to pay.
    That's strange. Every time I've talked to a rep and asked "Can you do any better?" they always knock enough off to make it worth buying it from them.

  10. #9

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound View Post
    That's strange. Every time I've talked to a rep and asked "Can you do any better?" they always knock enough off to make it worth buying it from them.
    Maybe it house "tone"...ha!

  11. #10

    User Info Menu

    Is $4,300 for a blonde Eagle list? I thought list was closer to $6,000. The prices didn't seem high to me, but I don't do a lot of shopping for new guitars.

  12. #11

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rlrhett View Post
    Is $4,300 for a blonde Eagle list? I thought list was closer to $6,000. The prices didn't seem high to me, but I don't do a lot of shopping for new guitars.
    Perhaps you're thinking of a Golden Eagle, maybe they are closer to $6k.

    Standard Eagle Classic Hollow Electric Guitar with Case, Antique Natur
    – Heritage Guitars

  13. #12

    User Info Menu

    The Heritage Guitars website has a Custom Shop link for Golden Eagles and other non-standard (custom ordered) models.

    Custom Shop Collection | Heritage Guitars

    Custom Shop Winter NAMM 2018 Golden Eagle Electric Guitar, Original Su
    – Heritage Guitars

  14. #13

    User Info Menu

    I take a 18 inch Custom Golden Eagle with one set in humbucker like a 57 classic. Call it a modified Heritage Wesmo.....in an 18 inch box...……….IF they start production I take credit they can sell me the first one at cost. Glad they are trying to make a go of the Heritage Legacy.
    specializing in repair and setup, does your guitar play like it should?

  15. #14

    User Info Menu