The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 31 of 31

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stevus
    I own the Westville Corona with floating pickup and split coil. Weight is about 3.2 kg. If you can buy one, don't hesitate. You won't regret it. Which models are for sale?

cool, thats not bad at all..i heard somewhere that they were heavy.

this guy has a blond Aruba and a blond Vanguard single cut, kurt rosenwinkle model.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue_lu
    Email has been sent. Maybe someone on here has experience with the Marzino Model?
    Hey, I went to try a few of Elferink’s guitars last month at his shop. I ended up ordering one, playability is incredible sound is rich complex with a lot of dynamics! I ve tried a few guitars including Moffas, a Schottmueller, Bakers and a Defurne. But man the guy is so nice he knows so much about building and his guitars are so great I just stopped looking!

User Info Menu

More modern jazz guitars with cello/violin like finish - one from Dan Koentopp:
    Attached Images Attached Images Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-koentopp-3-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-koentopp-1-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-koentopp-6-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-koentopp-9-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-koentopp-045-upper-side-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-koentopp-121-jpg 

User Info Menu

Beautiful Koentopp,but they run over $10k or even more from what Ive seen.

User Info Menu

My #1 Chancellor:
    Attached Images Attached Images Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-img_1743-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-img_1721-jpg Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-img_1725-jpg 

User Info Menu

Mr. Wu oval hole..

Modern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-1-imgp4477-jpgModern jazz guitars with cello / violin like finish-1-imgp4479-jpg