Likes Likes:  0

User Info Menu

Although Pat Metheny is a super popular jazz guitarist his model Ibanez PM 200 seems not to have reached a large number of sales and the number of videos of this guitar on YouTube its relatively low. Of course, high price is a strong factor, but it will be just the price? Who here of the forum that has this guitar or try it , could say something?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Have held it a number of times at a store. Always left totally unimpressed. It's something about the shape and styling that just doesn't turn me on.

User Info Menu

I played the lower priced one a few times in different shops and always liked it. BTW that's an indicator of high quality control.
    If I was in the market for an archtop right now I'd seriously consider it. I'm talking about the one that retails for < 1000 EUR.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Although Pat Metheny is a super popular jazz guitarist his model Ibanez PM 200 seems not to have reached a large number of sales and the number of videos of this guitar on YouTube its relatively low. Of course, high price is a strong factor, but it will be just the price? Who here of the forum that has this guitar or try it , could say something?
    Try this 2016 series of posts.....

Ibanez PM200 - is it worth the money?

At that price point Iwould favour a used ES175D......