Hey guys, I'm demonstrating a raezer's edge Skoter amplifier. These were formerly made by Sequel but RE and Geoff Felsher has taken over the product line and manufacturing. I didn't show a picture of the amp because the originals were natural wood finished and I believe the new line will be made in a black tolex. Geoff can tell you more about the pricing.

I'm demonstrating here with 3 different guitars.

1963 Gibson Barney Kessel
    2018 Seventy Seven Exrubato (Eiichi Yamamoto)
    2007 Fender Tele with Barden Pickups.

Enjoy and feel free to ask questions.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey Jack,
    First off, it was great hearing you talk. And play? Well it goes without saying.. you can really play. I play that song. I just play it ALOT different with much less pizzazz..
    The amp makes each guitar sound distinctively different. And I can really understand why you love that Barney Kessel so much. It has such a depth of sound. Almost like a natural Reverb to it.
    That was really cool.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

Cool demo! The amp needs a new name. I can't help hearing Scroter...

Quote Originally Posted by Max405 View Post
    Hey Jack,
    First off, it was great hearing you talk. And play? Well it goes without saying.. you can really play. I play that song. I just play it ALOT different with much less pizzazz..
    The amp makes each guitar sound distinctively different. And I can really understand why you love that Barney Kessel so much. It has such a depth of sound. Almost like a natural Reverb to it.
    That was really cool.
    Joe D
    Thanks Joe, always good to hear from you.