Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 39 of 39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57
    Elferink Nylon Archtop, WOW!
    very nice sound!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Gorgeous looking guitar! I have always wanted to have one.
    Personally I like Moffa better, but only because I own one.

Thanks!

I can't compare, they are both great, the one thing I can say is that Moffa Maryan has more modern tone than the Elferink JVR which has really nice and mellow traditional tone.

User Info Menu

The mellow traditional tone is why I LOVE my Elferink Tone Master! I think it has a lot to do w/ the thicker top he carves much like Gibson does.

User Info Menu

Still have to wait about two months before I get it in hand but I just wanted to post a picture I just got of my incoming Elferink.

Somewhat inspired by another Elferink owned by another forum member here with the violin brown stain and bearclaw spruce top.

Elferink Jesse van Ruller-thumbnail_elferink-atli-final-jpg

User Info Menu

As I keep saying. Elferink archtop guitars are not only great,but a bargain as well?
    Love my Elferink Tonemaster archtop guitar !

User Info Menu

It is a beautiful guitar and sure it will sound fine. Give and update.

Anyone want an Elferink see mine in for sale. It is a beautiful it is definitely cheaper than new and no wait.

User Info Menu

I love my Tonemaster with Kent Armstrong floating pickup, super acoustic archtop.
    Pete Biltoft CC pickup is choice for my next archtop. Elferink and Biltoft, killer combination. Play in piece on your volcanic island.

User Info Menu

Nice guitar and I like the choice of pickup. I am not that enamoured of the F-holes though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Nice guitar and I like the choice of pickup. I am not that enamoured of the F-holes though.
    Lol. I wonder if they are larger fatter F holes to open up the tones more than the skinny font f holes ?

Probably functional , right ?

I think it looks cool , and some of the ultra modern ones with graphic holes - are cool too.

Some of these Luthiers are tuning the guitars resonance with the cutouts - cool for R&D ...

User Info Menu

Finally in my hands! This guitar is almost perfect.
    Now I just have to find a way to do it justice.
    Elferink Jesse van Ruller-elf2-jpgElferink Jesse van Ruller-elf-jpg

User Info Menu

WOW! Absolutely superb! And I bet it will sound as good as it looks. Just play us a C major chord - I'm sure it would be enthralling!

User Info Menu

Congrats. Love that violin brown stain! By the way, I did a Blog entry on Elferink guitars a few years ago. Click here to read.

DB

User Info Menu

A month ago I ordered mine. Almost identical to yours... Same pickup!

If you have a video playing it, that would be really nice...