The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 29

User Info Menu

Ok... I had to go the well one more time. Here's a photo of the top - I'll post more as we get closer (nice to "see" all of you again).

A New Wu On The Horizon-qq图片20190625221251-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Any word on tariffs on guitars?

User Info Menu

I'd like to see how this guitar progresses.

User Info Menu

surprised to see these in my inbox, but good news.

A New Wu On The Horizon-july-3-back-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-july-3-side-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-july-3-top-jpg

User Info Menu

Very cool, I think you will really like those ports.

User Info Menu

Nice, keep us updated.
    Camillus, I am spending far less time online these days - maybe it is the extra hot weather we're having but my eyes tire easily.
    I'm also spending less time here by choice.
    Good luck with your build. I am sure Mr Wu will deliver.

Big

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeinNJ
    Nice, keep us updated.
    Camillus, I am spending far less time online these days - maybe it is the extra hot weather we're having but my eyes tire easily.
    I'm also spending less time here by choice.
    Good luck with your build. I am sure Mr Wu will deliver.

Big
    I don't see you on ICW either?

User Info Menu

Nope, I’ve been telling folks the same thing for years. I can’t be online much.

JohnS runs a good site, though I don't participate there any more I do try to remember to $upport them financially each year.
    ?The eyesight thing is what it is, I can stress the eyes out too easily being on forums too much. A lot of us older cats have physical issues of one form or another, you try to improvise, adapt, overcome.

?Big

Quote Originally Posted by GNAPPI
    I don't see you on ICW either?
    Last edited by BigMikeinNJ; 07-03-2019 at 02:39 PM.

User Info Menu

Ms Lora & Mr Wu have yet again delivered - These were taken w/my iPad but if I can get better ones w/a camera I'll do them then.

Again, Mr Wu has done exactly as I requested and Ms Lora has facilitated the process.

D

A New Wu On The Horizon-img_1072-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1073-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1071-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1070-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1069-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1068-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1067-2-_edited-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-img_1066_edited-jpg
    Last edited by CamillusUSA; 09-28-2019 at 05:41 PM.

User Info Menu

A really distinctive look, and the quality looks high. I hope you fall in love with it!

User Info Menu

Wow -- gorgeous!!! Congrats!

User Info Menu

A nice-looking guitar. I've been idly considering commissioning another Wu, maybe a wider bout and a narrower neck. The 1.75" that I ordered isn't quite as appealing as I had anticipated. It's exactly what I ordered, but my preferences may have changed slightly. I really like the tone of the one I have, though.

User Info Menu

Very Beautiful looking guitar for sure. Was it inspired by Chris Mirabella's guitar at all?

User Info Menu

A New Wu On The Horizon-a4-jpgA New Wu On The Horizon-a2-jpg

User Info Menu

Wow. That's actually an amazing looking guitar. I've not seen anything quite like that from him before. Did you specify all the two tone bits like the pickguard and tailpiece. Honestly.. I'm stunned at how good that looks.

User Info Menu

You are happy, I am happy. haha.

By the way, I am selling guitars for Mr Wu and Yunzhi both now. I am do a part-time job for yunzhi too. No matter you want Mr Wu guitar or yunzhi guitar, I am here for you.

Yours
    Lora

User Info Menu

You are the consummate professional! The new guitar is exactly what I hoped for!

User Info Menu

Beautiful looking guitar. It’s styling looks a bit like a Mirabella as Jads57 alluded to in an earlier post.

Hope it meets your playability and sound expectations.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yolandateam
    You are happy, I am happy. haha.

By the way, I am selling guitars for Mr Wu and Yunzhi both now. I am do a part-time job for yunzhi too. No matter you want Mr Wu guitar or yunzhi guitar, I am here for you.

Yours
    Lora
    BTW-what brand of pickups are used? Thanks.

User Info Menu

I don't know because both my Wus were acoustic - wasn't interested in having them amplified.

There are others on this thread that I'm certain know what is used.

User Info Menu

The Wu guitars I've received had non-branded Chinese floating pickups. The one I ordered had none, because I specified none, and put my own DeArmond 1100 on it. I really like that pickup.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    Beautiful looking guitar. It's styling looks a bit like a Mirabella as Jads57 alluded to in an earlier post. Hope it meets your playability and sound expectations.
    With the exception of the headstock, the design appears to copy Mirabella's Crossfire Deluxe model.https://images.reverb.com/image/uplo...gsz1us6hz0.jpg
    Last edited by AKA; 10-09-2019 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Corrected a reference

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AKA
    With the exception of the headstock, the design appears to copy Mirabella's New Yorker model.https://images.reverb.com/image/uplo...gsz1us6hz0.jpg
    Actually, that is Mirabella's Crossfire model.

User Info Menu

Chris Mirabella is a visionary that melds artistry with technical skill... IMHO w/Monteleone & Pagelli are this century's D'Angelico & D'Aquisto

User Info Menu

Nice looking guitar! Congrat's. We need audio, of course ...