The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyBrumson
    Hope it suits you Paulie. If not, let me know. I may want one again.
    Thanks Paddy, I will certainly let you know! Now the vicious wait of looking at tracking hourly.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis D
    I thought Harmonys were solid wood but pressed, not carved ( ? ).....
    Many of the Cremona models were carved tops. Patricians were mostly pressed, although I read somewhere that some years they were carved, not sure it this is true.

User Info Menu

Damn! Just when I found this couch guitar for you! (No really, congrats Paulie -- Let us know how your new geetar works out.)

Recommend a "couch" archtop for me-guitar-couch_50-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by archtopeddy
    Damn! Just when I found this couch guitar for you! (No really, congrats Paulie -- Let us know how your new geetar works out.)
    This one looks more comfy....

Recommend a "couch" archtop for me-sofaguitar-jpg8ca79cc2-8c6b-45b6-b23c-8102d1e165c1original-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by archtopeddy
    But.... can you even play jazz on a strat (couch)?

User Info Menu

Used Aria FA71

great guitars and sell for around $500

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone for the help and weighing, the guitar finally arrived last night. I only got to spend an hour or so with it, but I think it will be what I was looking for!! I will do a proper NGD post and review after some more time with it. I feel like this could be a sleeper archtop at a cheap price point.

Heres a bad picture with the couch in question:
    Recommend a "couch" archtop for me-img_6203-jpg