The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new strap to combat some shoulder issues when playing. This strap that Van Ruller often uses caught my eye. Looks very wide and comfortable/supportive, plus I like the fact that it's very plain looking without a big brand logo. Anyone know who makes this strap or have other strap recommendations? Thanks!Jesse Van Ruller strap-20160915_012-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

strap is nice!...what guitar he play on the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    strap is nice!...what guitar he play on the pic?
    Jesse van Ruller signature traveller model - De Wit Guitars

User Info Menu

Try Moody - 4" model. Excellent straps; pricey, yes, but I've had my original one for maybe 15 years, and it's in perfect condition!

User Info Menu

I just got this one myself: Capri Leather Guitar Straps | Henry Heller Music. 3.5”, super soft, super comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Action Straps

User Info Menu

Sadowsky Neoprene strap - saves my back on those long hour Banjo gigs ....

NeoStrap - Sadowsky Guitars

User Info Menu

Any bass guitar strap will approximate the dimensions pictured above.

Thanks for the recommendations guys!

User Info Menu

You can go to almost any Guitar Center and find straps of similar size, although quality may vary. You can look online, and if you see one that interests you, you can see if it's in stock at stores near you, or have it delivered to you or the store. If you don't like it, you can get a full refund.

User Info Menu

I checked, BTW: 9000 Euro (~ $10K USD).

For those in the Pacific Northwest -- the luthier will be at the La Conner Guitar show this summer!