The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 84 of 84

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

You sound really good on the 175 ...going to be hard to get that great smoky' Blue Note ' tone as you call it on most other Guitars isn't it ?

Sounds like you are in getting some really good Recordings at the Gigs so to remind you of the obvious ...make sure whatever you get sounds nearly as good ..or as good .

Will Ibanez LGB 30 work ?

User Info Menu

Cheers Robert - I've put some 57 classics in my old Ibanez Artcore and we'll go from there. I like that guitar.

I'll put up a comparison vid soon.

User Info Menu

Had a chance to try the Eastman 371 at Mannheim Guitar Summit. It's a 175 with a maple neck. Same scale, same feel, superb build quality, nitro finish. They have been around from 2013 at least, so finding a secondhand sample shouldn't be too difficult.

User Info Menu

I have a 78 blond gibson175. It’s a nice instrument..I have a 2017, hollow epi 175 as well.... it too is a nice instrument...it cost me £500 recent second hand. I play the epi far more than the Gibson.

User Info Menu

I bought a used, non-premium Epi 175 and gutted the electronics, dropped in a Golden Age Parson Street PAF in the neck, replaced the knobs, switch and jack with Switchcraft parts and spent just a shade over $500 in total. It’s great.
    Attached Images Attached Images Cheap touring guitar to get close to my Gibson ES-175-a1509ec7-9c4f-432f-bcb3-5af557a2ec89-jpg 

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Esport
    I bought a used, non-premium Epi 175 and gutted the electronics, dropped in a Golden Age Parson Street PAF in the neck, replaced the knobs, switch and jack with Switchcraft parts and spent just a shade over $500 in total. It’s great.
    Looks just like my Gibson (except the headstock)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christianm77
    Cheers Robert - I've put some 57 classics in my old Ibanez Artcore and we'll go from there. I like that guitar.

I'll put up a comparison vid soon.
    winner ! and you get cream pu rings
    always a good thing ....