Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 51 to 88 of 88
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by xuoham View Post
    Welcome back, Joe !
    Magnificent sound and playing !
    More reverb than usually ? Sounds heavenly !
    All the best for this fresh new page.
    Xuoham, You are always classy. Thank you.
    Same amount of reverb, but the stronger signal activates more of the reverb (if that makes sense). I can tone it down a little. It sounds heavenly through my headphones. The open back headphones let some of that escape out the back.


    Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k View Post
    Yes it matches the one on his butt cheek.
    Nice..

  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentone View Post
    Joe,
    Great to have you back. I checked out the archtopworld.com site and really like it. Nicely done. Thanks for posting the two new clips. They are really fine work--of course.
    I am greatly intrigued by your new KA PAF 05 pickup. It sounds tremendous on the 18" JS. I'm going to have to look into getting one, too. (Darn it. I thought I was over new gear acquisition. Nope.)
    Keep inspiring us all.
    GT
    There's GT!
    1st, thanks for beautiful things you said.
    2nd, Its funny, I never heard of the PAF05 either. Kent called it that and he wrote that on the underside of the pickup too. He said its an Alnico 5 magnet. Maybe that's where he got the 05 from. If you call him just tell him its the one he did for me.
    This pickup gives you a lot more to work with. I recommend it, but be careful. It maybe be too powerful for the top on your guitar. When you are playing out, Feedback could be an issue if your top is too vibrant. Kent is fair with his pricing and he builds his design right into your existing structure which makes it downright cheap to upgrade. Good Luck and let me know if I could help.
    JD

  4. #53

    User Info Menu

    Welcome back Joe! I missed you on the Forum. I love your website. It's very classy, and lots of great information. The HJS playing is fantastic! Keep it up Bro! I played a 17" this week and could not believe it. What a masterpiece is that guitar. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.

  5. #54

    User Info Menu

    The KA sounds magnificent. I do like it better than the Gibby JS pickup frankly. It is richer.

    The Heritage Floating #3 is a good choice, too. It is thinner in tonal spectrum and "airy" but articulate.

    I'm still playing around with a custom single coil on my Heritage JS. That's a joy, too

    All of them sound mighty fine. And going acoustic with round wounds is a treat as well.

    There's just not enough time!
    MG

  6. #55

    User Info Menu

    Joe,
    I got June to listen with me to “When
    I fall in Love”. A faultless performance
    she smiled all through the song. You
    have excelled yourself , absolutely
    beautiful rendition , The HJS sounds
    as clear as a bell
    congratulations our dear friend

    June and Alan

  7. #56

    User Info Menu

    What a great thread. Great music, great conversation, and most importantly, people getting along!

    We need that these days.

    Upward and onward, Amigos!

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by skykomishone View Post
    Welcome back Joe! I missed you on the Forum. I love your website. It's very classy, and lots of great information. The HJS playing is fantastic! Keep it up Bro! I played a 17" this week and could not believe it. What a masterpiece is that guitar. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.
    Thank you Sky. Its nice to be back.
    I've owned 3 HJS's and each one had a certain sound you don't find anywhere else.
    They are special. And the blondes are really understated. The sunbursts are flat out gorgeous!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan View Post
    What a great thread. Great music, great conversation, and most importantly, people getting along!
    We need that these days.
    Upward and onward, Amigos!
    Thanks AlsoRan!

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Grass View Post
    The KA sounds magnificent. I do like it better than the Gibby JS pickup frankly. It is richer.
    The Heritage Floating #3 is a good choice, too. It is thinner in tonal spectrum and "airy" but articulate.
    I'm still playing around with a custom single coil on my Heritage JS. That's a joy, too
    All of them sound mighty fine. And going acoustic with round wounds is a treat as well.
    There's just not enough time!
    MG, I listened to When I fall in Love, which I also recorded on the Gibson Johnny Smith. Here is my take. I love playing the HJS18 more for some reason. But to my ears, the Gibson sounds better. I like the separation a little better. I am going to play my GJS for the next couple of weeks to see if my feelings are still the same.
    I am glad you kept your HJS. They are really special guitars. eSPECIALy with the Rose on the PickGuard..
    Thanks MG.
    And thanks again for rescuing this guitar from potentially ending up in the wrong hands. I am so glad I got it.

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxx View Post
    Joe,
    I got June to listen with me to “When
    I fall in Love”. A faultless performance
    she smiled all through the song. You
    have excelled yourself , absolutely
    beautiful rendition , The HJS sounds
    as clear as a bell
    congratulations our dear friend

    June and Alan
    FoxMan, It is so heartwarming that you have June listen to my stuff. I hope you noticed that thing I put in at the end. Its an un-Johnny-Like run that came to me when I watched the video of Natalie performing the song virtually with Nat. No matter how many times I watch that video, I fight back the tears. My throat tightens up like it did when I watched E.T. when I was younger. Natalie was amazing in that video. Another one who left us too soon.
    Thank you again my man. Give June a hug for me.

  11. #60

    User Info Menu

    Joe
    I don't know where one goes in the quest for tone after listening to your clips. If someone is looking for the ultimate sweetness and clarity of a floater on a big carved archtop, you have, I think, reached the highest point possible this side of the pearly gates.

    I'd hate to be one of your other guitars, just hanging on the wall feeling all lonesome!
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

  12. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone View Post
    Joe
    I don't know where one goes in the quest for tone after listening to your clips. If someone is looking for the ultimate sweetness and clarity of a floater on a big carved archtop, you have, I think, reached the highest point possible this side of the pearly gates.

    I'd hate to be one of your other guitars, just hanging on the wall feeling all lonesome!
    Thanks Lawson.
    But you know, the tone being achieved on the "other Side" of the Pearly Gates is heavenly..
    St Peter is working the gates, saying "Wait, Wait, Wait I cant here you, can you say that again?"

    You are right, my other guitars are definitely not right lately. Especially the GJS. I actually think the EVO Gold frets are looking a little dull. They don't sparkle anymore.

    JD

  13. #62

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Max405 View Post
    Thanks Lawson.
    But you know, the tone being achieved on the "other Side" of the Pearly Gates is heavenly..
    St Peter is working the gates, saying "Wait, Wait, Wait I cant here you, can you say that again?"

    You are right, my other guitars are definitely not right lately. Especially the GJS. I actually think the EVO Gold frets are looking a little dull. They don't sparkle anymore.

    JD
    It's funny how with a bunch of super nice guitars, I'll fixate on one for a couple weeks at a time. That Aria Pro II PE180 can get me going, or the Epiphone Zephyr Regent. Then I remember "Hey, I've got Gibsons!" and I'll play others. But sometimes it just seems like one guitar will be the sweet spot for a given time.
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

  14. #63

    User Info Menu

    I don’t know you personally, Joe, like some on this forum do. But as a (somewhat) struggling beginner who’s discovered a treasure trove of inspiration on this site, one of the most infectious things I’ve come across is your genuine, unadulterated passion: for Johnny Smith, for purity of tone, for the jazz guitar form in general.

    This place will always be the richer for having you around, Joe. And the tone on your latest performances is almost unspeakably good...Nice to be back.. Heritage 18" Johnny Smith w Kent Armstrong PU
    Jared

  15. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone View Post
    It's funny how with a bunch of super nice guitars, I'll fixate on one for a couple weeks at a time. That Aria Pro II PE180 can get me going, or the Epiphone Zephyr Regent. Then I remember "Hey, I've got Gibsons!" and I'll play others. But sometimes it just seems like one guitar will be the sweet spot for a given time.
    thats how the pros do it.
    I find I get better if just play one for a period of time. Less time zeroing in and more time just playing it.
    I plan on reuniting with the GJS. That guitar has a way to bring my fickle side. All of them do in fact.
    Thanks Lawson.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
    I don’t know you personally, Joe, like some on this forum do. But as a (somewhat) struggling beginner who’s discovered a treasure trove of inspiration on this site, one of the most infectious things I’ve come across is your genuine, unadulterated passion: for Johnny Smith, for purity of tone, for the jazz guitar form in general.
    This place will always be the richer for having you around, Joe. And the tone on your latest performances is almost unspeakably good...Nice to be back.. Heritage 18" Johnny Smith w Kent Armstrong PU
    that was a beautiful thing that you said. So many of you have welcomed me back with open arms. Frankly, I am honored to be seen as a person who does good. I’ve messed up my share of times.
    Dedalus, I love Johnny. I love Joe Pass too. Both of those keep me deeply involved in the greatness of the guitar. In my past it was VanHalen, Santana, DiMeola and Benson. Believe or not, I was a big fan of Nile Rodgers to. Each one of these guys kept me into it. None of them as deeply, as Johnny and Joe. And I’ve never felt as accomplished as I am after studying chord melody. That’s my calling. I am satisfied now.
    I appreciate what you said. It means a lot to me.
    Joe D

  16. #65
    Glad you are back, like you I am a 'HUGE' Heritage fan and a 'HUGE' fan of Heritage (pun intended). An 18'" heritage sure fits the bill. I find your playing inspring and your tips invaluable. Glad you came back. I will have to check out your website.

    Kent is a master when it comes to rebuilding floating pickups. I couldn't believe the difference in sound for less than $150 bucks. Next guitar I get with a floater will get the 'Kent' treatment. take care

  17. #66

    User Info Menu

    Glad you are back. You have been missed. Nice to be back.. Heritage 18" Johnny Smith w Kent Armstrong PU

    Sendt fra min SM-T810 med Tapatalk
    "But if they all play like me, then who am I?" (Lester Young)

  18. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoadsscholar View Post
    Glad you are back, like you I am a 'HUGE' Heritage fan and a 'HUGE' fan of Heritage (pun intended). An 18'" heritage sure fits the bill. I find your playing inspring and your tips invaluable. Glad you came back. I will have to check out your website.
    Kent is a master when it comes to rebuilding floating pickups. I couldn't believe the difference in sound for less than $150 bucks. Next guitar I get with a floater will get the 'Kent' treatment. take care
    $150? You got a DEAL.
    Its nice to be back. Thank you for the nice things you wrote. I appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldane View Post
    Glad you are back. You have been missed. Nice to be back.. Heritage 18" Johnny Smith w Kent Armstrong PU
    OD, thank you. And I missed you guys too.

  19. #68

    User Info Menu

    The JGF is brighter and more vibrant with your return Joe. And thank you for all the work that you’ve put into your website. I know how much time that takes. I enjoyed exploring it and hope it continues to inspire others. Thank you for sharing your infectious love of jazz and the instruments of joy we all appreciate, compare, discuss and pursue. A nice series of interesting stops along life’s journey.

    I thought you were classy before, but the way you and JZ reconciled is a good example of the humility and decency our troubled world needs more of. You point to JS and JP as your inspiration. Well, watching/hearing you communicate from the heart through your four on six digital interface is one of the things that inspires me. Welcome back!

    Roli

  20. #69

    User Info Menu

    Hey Joe
    That Zoom G5n... if you use the auxiliary input to play with a backing track, does the signal out to the computer or other digital recorder carry the mix or just the guitar? So many of these units don't send the whole mix out the digital output, just the guitar.
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

  21. #70

    User Info Menu

    Hi Joe,

    Nice playing and really nice tone! It all starts with the heart and the fingers... clearly, you've worked hard to learn to translate a heartfelt love of jazz into the ability to think like a jazz player. And we all know that the ability to execute those heartfelt ideas as beautifully as you do requires even more hard work! Thanks for sharing these clips.

    Thanks also for sharing all the details about your gear on archtopworld.com. Reading the detailed exposé of your signal chain on the site leaves me with a couple questions about the nice sound in the two clips you posted to this thread.
    • I notice you are not wearing phones, so did you send output to an amp (your Twin? year?), or did you just play acoustically and let the signal chain capture whatever came out?
    • Is all the signal processing coming from the Zoom box? I hear a very subtle doubling (short delay) along with chorusing and reverb. It's a great sound. Again, everything starts with your heart and your fingers -- and I'll add that the KA pickup sounds great -- so I'm just wondering about the last couple details there... as a single-cord-into-a-nice-tube-amp kinda guy, this intrigues me :-)


    Thanks again for sharing the music and the deets of your rig!

    SJ

  22. #71

    User Info Menu

    It's an NJTD (New Joe Tune Day)! Woo hoo! Those were both wonderful, loved the cadenza at the end of WIFIL. And the enormous sound of that guitar, even on iPad speakers it just reaches right out to hug the listener.

    Welcome back, brother, you were sorely missed here!
    Beauty is as close to terror as we can well endure. -Rainer Maria Rilke

  23. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by rolijen View Post
    The JGF is brighter and more vibrant with your return Joe. And thank you for all the work that you’ve put into your website. I know how much time that takes. I enjoyed exploring it and hope it continues to inspire others. Thank you for sharing your infectious love of jazz and the instruments of joy we all appreciate, compare, discuss and pursue. A nice series of interesting stops along life’s journey.

    I thought you were classy before, but the way you and JZ reconciled is a good example of the humility and decency our troubled world needs more of. You point to JS and JP as your inspiration. Well, watching/hearing you communicate from the heart through your four on six digital interface is one of the things that inspires me. Welcome back!

    Roli
    Roli,
    once again. There is extremely Beautiful things being said here. I appreciate it big time. You always been a great guy. A credit to the forum.
    Thanks Roli.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone View Post
    Hey Joe
    That Zoom G5n... if you use the auxiliary input to play with a backing track, does the signal out to the computer or other digital recorder carry the mix or just the guitar? So many of these units don't send the whole mix out the digital output, just the guitar.
    Lawson I’m gonna have to check that.
    I think it’s the same as all the others. I will let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cunamara View Post
    It's an NJTD (New Joe Tune Day)! Woo hoo! Those were both wonderful, loved the cadenza at the end of WIFIL. And the enormous sound of that guitar, even on iPad speakers it just reaches right out to hug the listener.
    Welcome back, brother, you were sorely missed here!
    C, you like that huh? Nice!
    I am-really glad to be back. The HJS18 is really cooking now.
    Thanks buddy

  24. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by starjasmine View Post
    Hi Joe,

    Nice playing and really nice tone! It all starts with the heart and the fingers... clearly, you've worked hard to learn to translate a heartfelt love of jazz into the ability to think like a jazz player. And we all know that the ability to execute those heartfelt ideas as beautifully as you do requires even more hard work! Thanks for sharing these clips.

    Thanks also for sharing all the details about your gear on archtopworld.com. Reading the detailed exposé of your signal chain on the site leaves me with a couple questions about the nice sound in the two clips you posted to this thread.
    • I notice you are not wearing phones, so did you send output to an amp (your Twin? year?), or did you just play acoustically and let the signal chain capture whatever came out?
    • Is all the signal processing coming from the Zoom box? I hear a very subtle doubling (short delay) along with chorusing and reverb. It's a great sound. Again, everything starts with your heart and your fingers -- and I'll add that the KA pickup sounds great -- so I'm just wondering about the last couple details there... as a single-cord-into-a-nice-tube-amp kinda guy, this intrigues me :-)


    Thanks again for sharing the music and the deets of your rig!

    SJ
    thank you Starjasmine.
    Im sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. Sometimes i do record with headphones.
    Since i practice exclusively with open back headphones I know what the guitar sounds like so I don’t need to hear it through a monitor (headphones) all the time.
    Yes all the processing is coming from the Zoom G5n. It’s the guitar into a patch that is simply Fender Twin amp simulation into the HD Reverb. I think the HD Reverb might use a delay, but no chorus (please no, God forbid).. The chorusing might be the guitar itself. The large body tends to allow sound to swirl a bit.
    I hope that helps.
    Thanks again for the heart and fingers reference. I am glad that shows through during the performance. I get nervous when I record and I sometimes lose the feel when it gets mixed in with the jitters. I appreciate the nice things you said.
    Joe D

  25. #74

    User Info Menu

    And Joe... it blows my mind you can do this with a pick. I used to play solo guitar exclusively finger-style, but realized my line playing was losing its bite, so about 3 years ago I went to almost exclusively playing with the pick, and now even for solo guitar I am a little more comfortable with the pick.

    DO you also do the Joe Pass stuff with the walking basses and all that with a pick? I should find your clips and check for myself, but I'd be interested in your musings on the differences of technique playing Johnny Smith and Joe Pass tunes. Two epic guitarists, but also with two rather different takes on how to do solo guitar.

    And you nail them both! If you weren't such a nice guy, I'd resent you! (KIDDING)
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

  26. #75

    User Info Menu

    Sorry I missed this post earlier, Joe, I've been taking time out from playing lately. Of course, it's great to see you back. Look how happy you have made many people! Remember that when or if times get dark again.

    As for the guitar and pick-up - pleased for you, but I'd be happy to listen to you on a cheap tele. Soul and sensitivity is all you need, and you have an embarrassment of riches in that regard. See you around, Joe.

  27. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone View Post
    And Joe... it blows my mind you can do this with a pick. I used to play solo guitar exclusively finger-style, but realized my line playing was losing its bite, so about 3 years ago I went to almost exclusively playing with the pick, and now even for solo guitar I am a little more comfortable with the pick.

    DO you also do the Joe Pass stuff with the walking basses and all that with a pick? I should find your clips and check for myself, but I'd be interested in your musings on the differences of technique playing Johnny Smith and Joe Pass tunes. Two epic guitarists, but also with two rather different takes on how to do solo guitar.

    And you nail them both! If you weren't such a nice guy, I'd resent you! (KIDDING)
    hey Lawson.
    thanks my man. The Joe Pass walking bass with chord stuff is hard to do with a pick.
    Ive done a couple of things that way. I think Giant Steps. But it’s much easier to do it fingerstyle.
    One of the things I want to do soon is loop some progressions with running bass and improvise to them.
    Thats gonna be fun.
    JD

  28. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop View Post
    Sorry I missed this post earlier, Joe, I've been taking time out from playing lately. Of course, it's great to see you back. Look how happy you have made many people! Remember that when or if times get dark again.

    As for the guitar and pick-up - pleased for you, but I'd be happy to listen to you on a cheap tele. Soul and sensitivity is all you need, and you have an embarrassment of riches in that regard. See you around, Joe.
    Robster!
    i will take your advice.
    And I love picking up my cheap Strat and playing Jazz on it. Actually I love the neck on that thing. I just hate the fret poke it has seemed to develop over the years. The maple neck has dried out a bit and the metal frets, well, they haven’t really dried out much!
    Get to playing Rob. The world is a better place when you are throwin down brother.
    your friend and fan, Joe D

  29. #78

    User Info Menu

    You hear that bro? And it doesn't even have the big bridge base on it. I change it up from time to time. I've been drooling over the blonde you had still available in May, with the soundhole. Oh my God. What a beauty!
    Thank You Matt.
    Thanks Joe!
    I am not surprised that you like the smaller bridge. I have long been of the opinion that the smaller the bridge is in both footprint and weight the better for the tone of most archtops. I fit my own guitars with a extra narrow and light weight bridge.

  30. #79

    User Info Menu

    Joe,

    Yep. You play one guitar for awhile and the others become strangers.

    I've been playing my Telecaster and Super Eagle a lot lately. Both 25-1/2" scales. Today, I took out my Polytone Improv and Gibson L50. Mind you, I have played the L50 all my life. However, the 24-3/4" scales had me flummoxed today. Gosh.

  31. #80

    User Info Menu

    I'm in a grazing mode these days. I just love picking up any of the ones I care for almost at random.

    Last night I banged out some of the Jimmy Raney solos Ive been learning for the past couple years on the Aria Pro II PE180 and WOW, that guitar just has something special that's hard to define. Since I have a magnificent L5ces, I guess I could sell the Aria, but no way is that ever happening!
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

  32. #81

    User Info Menu

    Lawson,
    I have, as you will recall, a Memphis EL300. It's identical to the Aria PE180. It's a magical guitar alright. I play it all the time, even though I have archtop guitars valued at multiples of its value.

    The Memphis is about what Gibson would have produced in the 70s /80s had they kept the full-size ES350 in their line. It's simply great.

  33. #82

    User Info Menu

    I loved listening to this and i know the determination needed to make it sound so fluid, that made my day, lovely.
    If it was any sweeter, you could buy a slice of it to go with your coffee in Starbucks.
    Thank you for that.

  34. #83

    User Info Menu

    Such beautiful playing an arrangement . I was in Craig Brody's guitar broker shop in Miami years ago looking at a wonderful L5. Craig told me some young guy had come in and played the cheapest guitar he had in his store beautifully. Craig said that he would give up his store to be able to play like that... you reminded me of that with these songs, Joe, tnx.

  35. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentone View Post
    Joe,

    Yep. You play one guitar for awhile and the others become strangers.

    I've been playing my Telecaster and Super Eagle a lot lately. Both 25-1/2" scales. Today, I took out my Polytone Improv and Gibson L50. Mind you, I have played the L50 all my life. However, the 24-3/4" scales had me flummoxed today. Gosh.
    no doubt GT. I am afraid to pickup any other.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjazz View Post
    I loved listening to this and i know the determination needed to make it sound so fluid, that made my day, lovely.
    If it was any sweeter, you could buy a slice of it to go with your coffee in Starbucks.
    Thank you for that.
    No, thank you. You guys have no idea how gratifying it is to read these beautiful comments. Makes me want to do some more!
    thank you Johnny.

    Quote Originally Posted by stringmann View Post
    Such beautiful playing an arrangement . I was in Craig Brody's guitar broker shop in Miami years ago looking at a wonderful L5. Craig told me some young guy had come in and played the cheapest guitar he had in his store beautifully. Craig said that he would give up his store to be able to play like that... you reminded me of that with these songs, Joe, tnx.
    stringmann, another beautiful comment. Thank you. Man, I am blessed. Really blessed.
    I appreciate it.
    JD

  36. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
    I don’t know you personally, Joe, like some on this forum do. But as a (somewhat) struggling beginner who’s discovered a treasure trove of inspiration on this site, one of the most infectious things I’ve come across is your genuine, unadulterated passion: for Johnny Smith, for purity of tone, for the jazz guitar form in general.

    This place will always be the richer for having you around, Joe. And the tone on your latest performances is almost unspeakably good...Nice to be back.. Heritage 18" Johnny Smith w Kent Armstrong PU
    Simply couldn't agree more. Only downside is it brought back the pain of selling my '70 Johnny Smith 39 years ago. I still beat myself up over it.

    Congrats, Joe, also on your site. Very nicely done.

  37. #86

    User Info Menu

    Great chatting with you today my friend

    Big


  38. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansare Summers View Post
    Simply couldn't agree more. Only downside is it brought back the pain of selling my '70 Johnny Smith 39 years ago. I still beat myself up over it.

    Congrats, Joe, also on your site. Very nicely done.
    Ansare,
    That's was a beautiful post and I thank you very much for it.
    I played my Gibson Johnny Smith just yesterday. It is my best sounding guitar. Don't get me wrong, The Heritage JS is an extraordinary guitar too, but the articulation between the notes on the Gibson is amazing. You hear everything separated. It may be the pickup. But the Guitar is like a bank vault on your lap.
    I've had guitars that I regret selling too. But I think for the most part, the guitars that I ended up with are the ones I am happiest about.
    Thanks again Ansare.
    Joe D

  39. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeinNJ View Post
    Great chatting with you today my friend

    Big

    As always Mikey I appreciate your Friendship.
    Thanks for never tiring of me. I know my bullshit certainly has a shelf-life..
    And Joey got a kick out of the Aviator Salad story..